what is going on here

Sebastian POV
I wake up and see that everything is upsidedown I look up and I'm tied to the ceiling. I look to my right and see Y/N tied to the ceiling too I just hope she's ok. Then some guy walks in the room and to my left and to what I hear is cutting something then he walks back to the room he was in with a upper half of a person!? I look around to see if there us anything to escape and I see a knife in a dead body. I swing back and forth to reach then I grab it and cut me down. Which i fell I stand up and I walk over to Y/N and get her down but I catch her. Then she slowly begins to wake up " what the hell happened " she said quietly " I don't know but we have to get out " I whisper to her then she stands up " Sebastian I see keys I'm there " she quietly says I sneak in the to the room and I grab the keys and I quickly get out " let's go ". I say then we get out but we triggered a alarm " RUN " I kinda yelled then me and Y/N ran the guy was chasing us. Y/N started lagging behind " come on Y/N " I say then the guy ran faster he swung at her leg she screamed then fell. A huge gate came down I pick her up and find a way to get out. After we get out we fall in some sort of pool with blood and dead body's I grab Y/N and get out.