Chapter 4

I had ignored ever attempt that the Cullens had tried to talk to me about what had happened a few days ago. I had started to feel different but not in a good way. All the familial feelings from my human life where coming back to me.

Pain.

Sadness.

Loneliness.

When I was alone in the woods after going hunting on my own I felt a small itch in my throat and it wasn't a hunger itch. It was a painful itch. One I used to feel when -

I was overcome by a fit of coughing and it was so bad I had to lean against a tree. When I pulled my hand from my mouth I saw a splatter on blood. My eyes widen at the blood. Vampires should cough up blood or cough at all. Sometime was defiantly wrong with me. After recovering from the coughing I started to walk when I heard footsteps behind me and I turned to see a group of newborn vampires. I didn't have the guard this time. I was on my own.

They all ran towards me and tackled me to the floor. I tried to fight but I was becoming weak as I fought. I looked up to see a familiar vampire from the first attack who was stood over me staring at me. The glare made me feel extremely weak and I soon gave up fighting the vampires and let them drag me away to wherever they planned to take me.

When I finally started to achknowlege my surrondings I could here voices.

"Come back to us"

"We need you"

"I need you"

"You can do it"

I couldn't make out the voices but they were soon faded out by the screams of the vampires running in.

"Shut up!" Shouted the familiar one, "Do you want to be heard!"

A wave of silence ran through the crowd. I was suddenly surrounded by red eyes all staring at me.

"You had this coming," The familiar one said, "Time to go home"

Before I could register the second thing he said said two vampires grabbed my arms and one grabbed my head. All threee were yanked off and suddenly everything went black.

My eyes snapped open and I was greeted by a white ceiling.