Chapter 8

LOUISE'S P.O.V

Harry's been acting really weird lately like excited or something.

I hear a knock at the door. I run to answer it thinking it's Megan, instead it's a girl that I've never seen before, she's about 19 and she's beautiful.

"Hello?" I say.

"Hello, you must be Louise," she says hugging me right then pulling away.

"Is you brother home?" She asks stepping inside.

"Yeah just-" I get cut off by Harry pushing me out of the way and kissing the girl on the lips. Ew! They walk into the lounge room where everyone else is.

I hear another knock but this time it's from the back door, this time I know it's Megan because she usually comes around the back way. I run and answer the door. I drag Megan inside and to my room.

"I think Harry has a girlfriend." I laugh.

She laughs back, "I know he does, it's all over the internet." She says.

"That explains why I don't know." I laugh.

***

We're sitting at the dinner table, I'm trying to make conversation with the girl, I learnt from Megan that her name is Kat, some model. She keeps looking at me weirdly. Harry, Gemma and mum collect all of the plates, Megan and I are a bit freaked out because of Kat so we go to the lounge room. Kat follows us. What does she think she's doing?

"Listen bitch, I love your brother, don't get in the way of us, okay?" Kat says as we got to the lounge room.

"I didn't-" I say but get cut off by Megan,

"She didn't do anything." Megan backs me up.

"You too bitch," Kat says walking off back to the kitchen.

Wow overreact much?

MEGAN'S P.O.V

"Listen bitch, I love your brother, don't get in the way of us okay?" Kat says as we get to the lounge room.

"I didn't-" Jane says but gets cut of by me,

"She didn't do anything." I back her up.

"You too bitch," Kat says walking off back to the kitchen.

Wow, just wow.

Jane and I immediately go to her bed room.

"I don't trust Kat, there's something weird about her." Jane says as she sits down on her bed.

"Maybe we should look up her criminal record," I suggest.

"Good idea." Jane says, opening up her laptop and typing into google 'Kat Barns'

"Kat Barns, 19 year old model. At the age of 15 went to juvenile prison for being accused of the rape of a young man, also for stealing from a servos station." Jane reads out loud.

"Interesting," I say, "I want to find out more about this chick."

"I don't like her and she doesn't like me already. I don't feel right about her."

She shuts her laptop with a massive grin on her face, oh dear she has an idea this is bad, very very bad.

A/N:

Sorry about the short chapter, I just wanted to make a chapter but I didn't want to drag it on, next time I'll make an extra long chapter to make up for it.

I'd like to thank @niallfanalltheway (Megan) she gave me the idea for this chapter!

I love you all (in a friend way, no creepo) xx- Indigo.