The kiss...

Dean ~ You were looking for some pie at the store and a strange man appeared at the register, and was demanding for some money. You were scared shitless when a man in a cute brown jacket busted through the front door with a bubble daryl shotgun (VanossGaming reference) and shot the mans legs. You go up to him and say thank you, but he stops you with a kiss. H-hi my name is (y/n) tha..that was am-ama! You get cut off, he says that his name is Dean and that he was sorry. You have to ask out of curiosity. Why are you sorry? He responds with, Sorry, you look like someone I used to know. I don't mean anything by it! Aww its ok though, it was still amazing.

Sam ~ You where at rehab at night, and you hear a strange man screaming in the room next to you. Curious, you broke out and went into there, only to see a man flying around the room, hitting the walls. You go over there and notice that he is unconscious, you wake him up, and ask if he is ok. He said he is fine but you still help him anyway. You tell him your name is (y/n), and he responds with hi (y/n) my name is Sam. You asked him what happened... but he interrupted you with a sweet and tender kiss. You say wow you are an amazing kisser.