Chapter 25

Ridhi POV

"Accha accha haha bas bas.... leave me ..haha ... na Sameer! That's it..." he has been tickling me for the past few minutes but it seems like forever.

"Okay fine Ridhi.. but on one condition." He stopped tickling and looked at me.

"Okay fine what is it ?" I asked him.

He brought his face closer to my ear and whispered huskily "For a day you will do exactly what I say and will not say no to me that day!" He kissed my cheek "So we have a deal baby?" He looked at me innocently.

I knew there was nothing innocent about him at this moment. "Okay fine" anyway I agreed.

So many weeks have passed since the day we became one. We were different now, we would laugh more, joke together, enjoy together, shop together, make love .. blush**blush.

These past few weeks have been the best of my life, they would've been even better if we were with the family.
After that one time, I never noticed dad calling him or vice versa. But I still keep my eye out.

I trust him but at the same time don't want him to hide anything from me.

Sameer POV

She was sleeping peacefully in my arms now. She is just like an angel in my life.. I couldn't have asked for anymore better.

Every night she would wait for me to come home and have dinner together, she would make sure that never question me about the family, she always makes me smile at her cute little antics.
All in all she makes me a happy man.

We have become closer than before. We share everything with each other, be love, anger, pain, trust, happiness ... even she shares her favourite chips with me now 😉

But all these things, never let me forget about that I have been hiding something very important from her... but I had to respect dads decision about not telling anyone too he feels safe.

-- Flashback --

Dad came forward and hugged me.
"I'm sorry Sameer that you had to find out this hard way... but please .."

"No dad, I know you didn't want this way. I know it was you who had sent me the address of mumbai" I said Back

"I know you know beta. And I am very sorry for hurting you like this. But I need your help Sameer... all this is connected to your biological mother... actually she ..she was part of this family .. she was my sister Sameer. She was born to my uncle and aunt who are no more. She was the first child in the family who was a girl at that time, due to my grand mom her parents were forced to disown her. Your great grand mother is not a good person beta, because of her we all lost your mother at a very young age. You know what happened years later." He paused and I knew that he referring to the my biological father.

"Is she still alive?!" I asked him

"Yes she is. She used to be best friends with your mom and aunt. They keep sending her your pictures."
Before I could ask him any further he said again
"Sameer .. beta... I need you to leave !"

"What? Dad why? I know I was adopted but I also know that both mom and you love me like your son ... and I don't want to stay away from you" I tried to reason with him.

"I know beta.. but your life is in danger... someone in the family knows who your real mother is and they have been trying to hurt you... actually that's the reason my grandfather that is your great grandfather died. He died trying to find someone who would want to hurt you" my dad broke down after saying all that.

"Okay dad I will go away. Does everyone know about this?" I asked him

"No Sameer they don't and we can't let them know either or else their life will also be in danger. Please Sameer it's hard for me to loose you and I can't loose everyone else also..."

"Don't worry dad.... but I will take Ridhi with me .." I can't live without her

"But beta what if somebody tried to hurt her ..???! Wouldn't she be more safe with everyone else here ?!" Dad asked

"Yeah dad that is true..."

And then soon after this talk I had stormed into the house and demanded to leave.
But seeing ridhis broken face I melted and agreed to bring her here with me.
I assure dad everyday that we both are fine and he talks me how everyone else, specially how mom is!

--------Flashback Ends---------

All my world had come crashing down on me the past two months. I had started to feel disgusted by myself, I had to leave my family unwantedly, some mad man was set on killing me, I had run away rather than facing my problems but I couldn't stay other wise or else my family would be at risk and most of all I had Fallen..... fallen in love, real hard!!! Something I didn't know was possible..!