This is me

"Ok so where do I begin? Um let's see I'm 17, well 18 today thank God. I'm from California depending on who you ask my name could be Alaska or slut or bitch or whore or my personal favorite worthless. My friends are me, myself, and I oh and Nancy. Well everybody hates me even my family. And one of the only reasons im here is because im starving and there was food here."

I say with a bored tone this is my forth support group in three mounths. We finished the meeting right after I spook they claimed it to be because we "ran out of time" yeah i dont need all that we'll get to you next time bullshit speaches because it never happens. Maybe im crazy but i dont want to divulge im my own problems let alone here someone else complain about theirs.

I stand up from my fold up plastic chair and grabbed my bag from under it hunting for my car keys inside it. I retreive my keys and walk down the long hallway with my coffee in one hand and keys in the other. I exchanged the normal awkward goodbye and have a good day with strangers you don't really care about.

Once out of the building proceeded towards my Ford truck its a peice of crap with wheels. I think ford should just stop what the do. I mean if your gonna make something make something that does its fucking job. But being me I forget where I parked so i fumbled around with my keys to get to the unlock button and click it twice and scan the parking lot to see flasking tale lights going off. And there it was all the way on the other side of the parking lot. Three things i hate in life 1. Walking or running far distances 2. It being super cold and 3. Stupid people making stupid decision. I swear people should have to take a test before they enter "adulthood" the way i see it we never really grow up no, we just learn how to act in public.

So i commit the long walk acrossed the parking lot and open my driver side door and slip inside of it. They say you can tell alot about a person just buy their car. First off thats bullshit thats just on excuse for people to joudge you. But if you could that you could tell about my car is this girls broke as hell. I put the keys in the ignition and started the car i couldn't tell if when i turned the key if it was thunder or like either way it sounded like crap.

I twised unconformablely in my seat to grab my seatbelt and buckled it. I turned my attention towards the steering wheel and put my hands at 9 and 3 insted of 10 and 2, because im a savage. I fliped the car in reverse and backed out of my parking space slowly not to hit the blue Subaru behind me i already have Uncle Sam on my ass and i have no insurance.

I pull onto the highway passing many cars driving down the road on my phone making me feel like a bad ass. But all good things must come to an end because red white and blue light start flashing behind me. When you see red white and blue you think of freedom untill their flashing behind you then your like "oh shit" I throw my phone into the back seat and pull over slowly. A cop gets out of his car and slowly makes his way over to my window. You see i have the problem with police when they ask you what you did wrong i guess. DON'T GUESS. One this the cop asked

"license and registration please" i hand both of them over to him.

"Miss did you know its illegal in the state of California to operate a vehicle with one hand?"

"Did you just assume my gender?" I try to sound offended

His eyes zone in on my boobs. Ew

"Just answer the question"

"Yes sir"

"Then why did you do it?" He questioned

"is it illegal to be one armed?" I ask him

"No" he states

"Ok so lets say this" I hold up my right arm "is my arm and this" I hold up my my left arm " is my bonus arm that I dont technically need" I stated the cop is starting to look flustered "Now your job is to prove that my phone has service and thats gonna be hard to do considering i have an iPhone 6 and were in the mountain. Go find a pimp car to search for drugs or something else then bothering me I need to go to my boyfriend and I's house."

"Now listen here" he begins but i cut him off.

"What if I'm just fucking crazy and i was holding a toy phone to my ear."

"Miss step out of the car please" I do as I'm told. When i shut my car door he turns me around and starts to handcuff me! Ha this bitch thinks this is gonna happen pshhhh please. " you know if I was one armed you couldnt do this. "

At this point the cops face is totally red. If its from anger or embaressment I don't know. He ends up letting me go with a warning.

Darn straight. I get in my car and drive the rest of the way home. (I don't really have one arm its just fun to mess with cops)

I dont live with my parents anymore even though I was not 18 when I moved out. My parents told me if i live under there roof, it their rules. But if I've got my own place my roof, my rules. I turn off the car and get out grabbing my purse from the passenger seat and scoop my house keys out of it and walk up my house steps I'm thinking about going to the beach tomorrow.

"Honey I'm home" I yell as I open the door. My dog Honey comes running down the stairs to great me at the door. "Hi sweetheart" I say rubbing his back in a loving way.

"Hey buddy, where's dad?" I ask standing up to look for my love Xander. I walk into the kitchen and set my bag down on the counter and walk to the bedroom, but I didn't find Xander alone. He was curently getting it on with my best friend Nancy.

"Well this is a hell of a birthday gift" I exclaimed leaning in the door way.

"Don't you knock" Xander said covering Nancy with the blanket and him to.

"Not when its my house and you seem to be doing be doing enough knocking for the both of us."

Nancy sits up slowly and and covers the blanket over her chest. "Its not what you think it is a sware."

I rolled my eyes and countinued "I'm just sorry you had to meet his short comings" Xander flashes me a evils look I turn around and state.

"I want both of you out of here and out of my life oh and take your shit with you I never want to see the both of you again, I'll be back later to make sure of it."

"Or what is mommy gonna come save you." Xander ask with a smug grin. "I own you bitch your mine. Your father sold you to me fair and square."

"You son of a bitch, you know she's dead u asshole and I don't belong to you anymore I never did. Once I'm 18 you don't own me anymore that's what the contract states." I ran out of their into to woods behind my house taking the slave contract with me. Shifted into my wolf form, it was so peacefully I felt one with my brothers and sister of the pack.

I ran all the way to the pack house not looking back once. I hated them I'm done with humans that was my first boyfriend, not that I wanted to be in the realationship I was sold to him. I'm saving myself for my mate not and nothings going to stop me.