Search (ch.5)

A week into their search and they still haven't found a way to cure Inuyasha. Kagome looked disgruntled and tired. She sighed softly as she read through scrolls about the jewel. When Sango walked up to her she shook her head and sighed "I haven't found anything yet" Sango frowned and sat by Kagome "we'll find a way, don't worry Kagome" Sango gave her a half smile and tears fell down Kagome's cheeks.

Later that day they returned to the village to help Kaede with the bonds but found that Inuyasha was gone. Kaede and the other villagers were no where to be seen but the village seemed to be intact. Kagome and the gang searched around and found the villagers and Kaede deep in the woods, Kaede was with them. Kagome ran to her "Kaede what happened?" Kaede frowned "Inuyasha broke his bounds, I had to protect the villagers, I don't know where he went."

Kagome ran off into the woods yelling Inuyasha's name. She was stressed and needed to find him before he hurt anyone again. She ran for hours till sunset. She was deep in the woods and at her wits end. She sat by a tree and started to cry.

Inuyasha was in the woods around her he watched her and growled. He walked out in front of her but she didn't notice. "Stop following me!" he growled down at her, Inuyasha himself looked tired. He picked her up by her hair and threw her back "get out of here you wench" Inuyasha's eyes glowed red. Kagome backed up in horror "I just want to help Inuyasha" Inuyasha walked towards her "I don't need your help" he threw her down and began to run away.

Kagome made her way back to the village and collapsed when she reached the hut. Sango ran up to her. "Are you ok?" Sango helped her up and looked at her. Kagome looked over "he doesn't want my help..." Kagome began to cry "he doesn't want to change back"