I

| CHAPTER ONE ; IT AIN'T MY FAULT YOU KEEP TURNING ME ON

| CHAPTER ONE ; IT AIN'T MY FAULT YOU KEEP TURNING ME ON. |

Caroline sat with everyone in the grass . Silence lingering between them. Caroline sat there not saying a word. While the school douche , stole glances at the Maddox girl evey chance he got . " I thought we agreed to trash the video.'' Emma said voicing her thoughts. "She was bound to come out one day.'' My twin announcend as she continued to to look at her freshly maincured nails.

" What's the big deal if she's a lesbian,'' Jake asked. Caroline never really understood why her and Jake were friends. He was concerned about his popularity and looks.While Caroline was just hoping to pass class and one day on to a good school."

"The big deal is that is that she should have been the one to tell the the world , jackass ,'' Caroline informed Jake. Jake glances at Will with a smirk, which essentially causes Emma to question him . "Jake?'' Emma ask, finally taking note of what was happening.

"I wasnt the only one in the group thread, and I did delete the video," Jake glances at eveyone , " after I sent it to P.J." " Jake - " Caroline starts looking at Jake with a dispoving look, but gets cut off. ''What? Girl on girl is demographic.'' Jake smirks playfully hitting Will's chest. "Riley?" Emma questions.

"Sorry Zoe saw it on my phone. " Riley admitted "Do you guys not undstand the term viral?" Emma then turns to Caroline. " Hey dont look at me E." She said defensivley. " I didn't send it to anyone." " You know, I don't see Nina any where. " Riley points out. " Of course it was Nina. " Brook stated while leaning back on the grass. "She is a spoiled soicopath with no impulse control. " Caroline speaks while rolling her eyes. " Dont worry E, your little friend will be fine. "

"Just give it 24 hours," Will begans , "maybe Caroline will drive her Rubicon into a tree again and give us a new headline." "Hey in my defence Jake wouldn't stop texting me , " exclaimed Caroline hitting Will on the arm. " Or maybe Audery will Taylor Swift her anger into energy for one of her little films. " I scoffed at my sister's remark.

"Dont worry E. She's going to be just fine." Caroline stated.

◇◇◇

In english none of us were paying attention. Brooke was checking out our hot english teacher. While, Caroline sat there doodoling on her note book. Will and Emma stared off into space. While Jake was seated behind Carolinne admiring her beauty. Brooke then drew her attention to the new hottie in the back of the class. "His name is Kirean Wilcox, he just moved here from Atlanta." Brooke informed Emma and Caroline.

"He's cute, " Caroline commented with a smirk. Jake lended forward a bit, " I thought you wearn't into highschool guys."I smirked leaning back to look him in the eye," No that's just you.""Brooke ,"Mr. B called out, " Would you mind telling us which genre originated with The Castle Otranto ?" "The castle genre," Brooke stated while earning a few laughs from the class.

" The gothic genre. " The new boy and Caroline said at the same time. Causing Caroline to look at him with a smirk and leaving Jake to glare at the boy. "Look guys I get it. Nobody wants to sit around reading 500 page books about this stuff. But, no one is forcing you to watch the walking dead. " Mr. B sates looking at the class.

" Ooh is the walking dead on the mid-term, " Jake asked.

"Zombies aren't literature Jake. " Emma says with a laugh. " Why not? George Romero, Horace Walpool , it's all the same bones. " Kirean states with a devious smile. "Same rotting flesh, " Caroline added.

"Kirean's right it's all over tv right now. " Mr. B said taking the class back over. "What about Texas Chainsaw or Halloween? " Jake asked .

" Those are slasher movies, " Caroline said again intertwining with some else. But, this time it happen to be, nerd boy, Noah Foster.

"You can't do slasher movies as a tv series , well think about it. You know, a girl and her friends arrive at the dance or whatever. Killer takes them out one by one. 90 mintues later, sun comes up as the survivor girl sits back watching her friends bodies getting rolled past . Slasher movies burn bright and fast. Tv needs to stretch things out. " He took a second to pause.

" You know, by the first body is found. It's only a matter of time before the blood bath commences. "

◇◇◇