T.J. Perkins

The blizzard hit while you and your boyfriend T.J. Perkins were out in the 'middle of the forest' as you would explain it to him. You both head into the warm cabin after a long day of snowboarding. You quickly make your way upstairs and head into the shared bedroom of yours. T.J. follows you upstairs as well. You throw off your beanie and take off your heavy jacket and hide under the covers of the warm cabin. You sigh in complete pleasure as the warmth hits your body. You pull off your jacket and your snow pants and throw them to the side. You were left in some short black spandex and a loose thin t-shirt and your socks. You hide yourself under the covers. T.J. finds you and lays right on top of you.

"T.JJJJJJ.," You groan and throw the covers off your face. T.J. smirks above you and quickly kisses the tip of your nose. You laugh softly and T.J. gets half his weight off of you.

"Wanna get warm?" He smirks and his large hand held your cheek and winks. You bite your lip and smirk back.

"Like?" You ask.

"Oh c'mon babe." He smiles and gets under the covers with her and straddles you and kisses your neck. You gasp and bite your lip and tilt your head to the side and allow more access to your neck. T.J. smirks and starts to leave a few hickey's on your smooth skin. T.J. runs his cold hands down your sides letting goosebumps rise all over your skin. You arch your back slowly and T.J quickly yanks your shirt off and bites his lip as soon as he lays eyes on your body. The room was lightened by a few candles since the blizzard has knocked out the electricity. T.J. helps you out of your sports bra and quickly starts to trail his kisses downward. You gasp and bite your lip and close your eyes. He reaches your core and his hands ran up and down your thighs to taunt you. You became wetter and wetter by the minute. You squeeze your eyes shut.

"T.J. please." You beg him to finally touch you in the way to make you shudder.

"Please what?" He whispers and ran his finger up and down your folds through your panties. Your mouth drops open and let out a breathy moan.

"Babee." You whine and buck your hips up. T.J. quickly pins them down and pulls your panties down and you spread your legs wider and T.J. looks at your glistening pink pussy. He grew harder underneath himself and groans. He bites his lip and let's his hot breath hit your core and you became more impatient. He leaves wet sloppy kisses on your thighs and he reaches your aching core and presses his lips on your folds making you immediately buck your hips up and you quietly moan. T.J. smirks at the response and began to flick your clit with his tongue and he moans against it making vibrations run through your body and you gasp.

"T.J. Fuck baby." You moan quietly.

T.J. looks up at you and smirks.
"You like that babe?" He smirks and kisses your wet folds once again.

"Mhmm." You whimper and throw your head back. T.J. smirks once again and pulls you closely. His still cold hands rub your clit adding to the pleasure. You gasp and look down at him and your hand grasps his black hair.

"You love that don't you baby." He smirks and looks up at you and smirks. You nod your head. You words not being able to scramble in your head. T.J. Smiles and eats you out skillfully. There was no way he lacked any talent in the bedroom that was a fact you absolutely loved everything he mad you feel. T.J. grabs the back of your thighs and gives them a squeeze making you throw your head back and moan. The cabin filled with slurps and your whimpering moans. T.J. looks up at you and pleasure washed over your face he was awe struck that he could make you feel this way. Your legs shook as you were close to your high.

"Fuck I'm going to cum." You say breathlessly. T.J. pushes two fingers inside of you and curls them up intensifying the pleasure. You moan loudly and grasp the white sheets tightly and tighten your grip on his hair.

You came all over his long fingers and yo take deep breaths. T.J. pulls out and quickly sucks his fingers clean, You moan at the sight in front of you, T.J. gets up and quickly kisses her lips roughly, you gasp into the kiss and kiss his lips back. T.J. quickly yanks his pants off as well.

You feel his member hitting your thigh and you bite your lip. T.J. starts to kiss your neck and quickly gropes your breasts playing with your nipples and you moan. T.J. yanks off his underwear the last piece of clothing. You two were bare and you loved it.

You flip each other over and you straddle his waist and look down at him. You bite your lip and run your finger down his abs and start to leave kisses on his neck. You pull away after leaving small but dark hickeys on his chest and neck. You felt T.J.'s hands roam your naked body. His hands land on your ass and gives it a light squeeze. You bite your lip and look down at him and decide to tease him. You run your hands on his toned stomach and look at him.

"You know I love you.. You're good looks, your thick cock, the way you are in bed, the way you make me feel." Your voice low and you lick your lips seductively. T.J. looks at you completely in awe. He loved when you talked to him like that. You smirk and start to grind your hips against his hard on. You moan as his cock was positioned between your folds. You moan slowly as his cock hits your clit over and over. T.J. held your hips and throws his head back.

"Fuck I need you. Ride me baby, make me feel good." T.J. moans out. You slow down and position his thick cock on your entrance and sit down on his cock letting out a whimper as he fills you up. You shake your ass giving you and T.J. more pleasure.

"Mhm yeah baby, just like that." He moans and looks up at her. You start bouncing on his cock throwing your head back and you moan.

"Fuck y/n you're so good. I love you." T.J. groans. You moan and start to roll your hips against him. You felt yourself get picked up and T.J. flips you over and you arch your back and raise your ass in the air. T.J. smacks your ass multiple times making it bright red. Pleasure rises in your body. T.J. pushes into you and quickly starts to pick up his pace. You gasp and drop your head in the mattress and moan. T.J. held your hips and quickly squeezes your hip bones and leaves small bruises. He grabs your hair and pulls you up. You were on all fours and you gasp.

"yes baby!" Just like that don't stop!" You moan loudly. T.J. groans and quickly leans forward and moves your hair out of the way and starts to kiss your neck. His hot breath starts to hit your ear, moan and lean your head on his shoulder. He wraps his arms around you chest and squeezes your breasts. You moan softly and felt a knot form in the pit of your stomach and you moan loudly.

"T-T.J! Fuck I'm gonna cum!" You gasp and T.J. starts to pick his pace up and he moans.

"Cum for me baby." He moans and his words were deep and dark. You gasp and came around his cock. Your legs quiver and you let out a scream of ecstasy and complete pleasure. You completely milk his cock and you moan as he continues to pound into your sensitive pussy. T.J. hits his high and came all over your back. You moan and felt his hot cum hit your back. You gasp and bite your lip. T.J. smirks and grabs a towel and cleans your back and you lay down and T.J. lays down next to you.

"Fuck, that was amazing." T.J. smiles.

"You're amazing. Thanks for keeping me warm." you smirk and kiss his lips.