B R O K E N M I N D S W O N D E R L A N D

Sophia's POV
Toby and I ran up to their room and saw the two gone. We heard muffled screams.

They were in the basement.

We ran down and I kicked the door open.

There they were, tied up.

Lazuli and Masky there.

"Wh-why are you doing it t-to them?" Toby said grasping onto his hatchets tightly.

I had my battle axe out ready to fight.

"Hand over Sophia and we'll let them go." Masky said.

"N-" I cut off Toby. "Fine." I said before winking at Toby. I dropped the axe and walked to them. Masky and Lazuli grabbed my arms.

I swept them both and grabbed my axe cutting the ropes on the two and we all ran out.

I took out a match.

"Sophia what a-are you d-doing?" Toby asked.

"Just go with it." I said before lighting it up and walking into the basement with it.

"Why did you take the two hostage?" I asked. "Because we work for The Crooked Man." Lazuli said.

"You work for the enemy, so that's how it's gonna be then huh?" I said before throwing the match with them and grinning as big as the Cheshire Cat and leaving my smile behind like the Cheshire Cat does.

I appeared and my tail went from black to purple and pink and my ears were pink.

"Were all mad here." I said grinning my huge grin.

The Cheshire Cat appeared.

So did Mad Hatter, Alice, and The Queen Of Hearts.

"W-what's going on?" Toby asked Slender.

"Something bad." He said.

Third Person POV
The Cheshire Cat looking female had a grin even bigger than before. The Alice In Wonderland characters beside her were scratched up.

They all looked torn up like Cheshire had scratched them.

Cheshire was scratched too.

"Welcome to our land of wonders." Cheshire said as he and Sophia left a big grin behind as they all left.

"Slender, what's going on." The masked male asked the tall slender figure. "I'll explain later." Slenderman said.

All the pastas came down and questioned everyone and everything.

S O P H I A ' S P O V
The Alice in Wonderland characters and I were in a wonderland. "This is the land of broken minds." Alice said her blue dress torn apart. "Yes it is indeed, you'll fit in purrrfectly Sophia." Cheshire said.

"Hahahhahaha yes you will indeed." Mad Hatter responded. "Well, shall we begin the tour?" The Queen Of Hearts said.

"We should." I said as they took me around the Broken Minds Wonderland.

"I feel more useful here than back at the mansion." I said, "Trust us, you're very useful. They're just abusing your power." Alice said.

"You'll come in use Sophia." Cheshire said. "You are already a great use." Mad Hatter said laughing. "They don't see it in you." The Queen Of Hearts said.

"They don't see I'm a great use." I said as they nodded.

"You're our missing family member we've finally found." The characters said in unison.

B R O K E N   M I N D S  W O N D E R L A N D