Think I am Crushing.

"So what clubs did you sign up for? Oh um I signed up for the dancers club , art club and the swimming club " cool I signed up for the swimming club , the art club and the basketball club"  wow so we will see each other in 2 clubs "ya we will *he winks at me*" *school bell ring's* "well its time to go oh hay want my number so we can message and call?" Ya sure! *gives then there phone numbers* "I am going to text you right now!" Lol OK! *gets a text on her phone* It works! I will text you while I am walking home "oh um I can walk with you if you want?" Yes I would love to! "OK let's go" *they walk out of the school* oh we forgot to tell each other how old we are and out names! "Oh ya your so right!" OK I am 14 and my name is Jordyn "cool my name is Carson and I am 15" we are only one year apart! "Ya I know!" *they get to Jordyns home* OK this is where I live so I have to go now "I live right in front of you!" Oh your right! Well my mom will not be home till 9 tonight so I can hang out for a while "OK let me change and do my homework" OK me to oh I am doing my homework outside so maybe we can help each other with our home work? "Ya sure I am going to change first then I will be out!