Chapter 1

(Levy's friend here I'ma create this chapter :3)

*Naruto's POV*

I glared hatefully at the paper work in front of me "why do I have to do this?" I asked Kurama who laughed like a maniac as appeared with a small poof "well your the one who took over this place so yeah" Kurama said sitting beside me "papa!" A herd a familiar voice shout I looked at the door noticing my daughter "hello Ai" I said chuckling softly picking her up "hi Ojīsan!" Ai said giggling make Kurama chuckle "hey kit where's your mother?" He asked the little girl who grinned "she's helping the hospital!" Ai said giggling I laughed softly while nodding.

"How about you and Kurama go to the sweet shop Ai?" I asked making the said girl's eyes sparkles and nodded happily and grabbed kurama's hand pulling him out of my office I chuckled nervously knowing he would kill me later on I then herd a knock on my door "come in" I said calmly the door opened showing the other leaders of the different villages I herd a chuckle from Kurama who came out of nowhere scaring the others except Ai who decided to appear with him I let her sit in my lap "so you must me the new mizukage?" Tsunade asked I nodded slightly "yeah he is!papa is the best!" Ai said happily making them sweatdrop at her "she actually reminds me of someone..." Gaara said thinking making kurama hold his laughter in "alright....who has the nine-tailed fox?" Kurama asked I sweatdropped at this "papa does!" Ai answered making kurama nod "wait.. Naruto?!" Tsunade asked shocked "ding ding!give this lady a lollipop!" Ai said randomly giggling while Kurama just sweat.

*Ai's POV*

I giggled seeing the shocked looks on nearly everyone except papa and Ojīsan I popped a lemon drop into my mouth humming from the sweetness "so it's time for the chunin exams already?" Papa asked taking off his hat making the suna leader and konoha leader look at him with sorrowful smiles "yes and their held here" tsunade stated I watched as papa nod slightly "alright and it's the first part..right?" Kurama asked boredly already knowing the answer "yes...also who are you?" Tsunade asked looking at me and Ojīsan confused "I'm Ai Uzumaki" I stated happily "you all may know me as the kyuubi but call me Kurama" Ojīsan stated boredly shocking the others except me and papa "so who's your wife?" Tsunade asked excitedly "her name is Yuki amaya" papa stated "alright back to the chunin exams..Ai why don't you go check on the genins soon to be chunins hm?" Papa asked I grinned widely and nodded before leaving out of sight to just appear in front of some genins.

"Hello fellow genins!" I said happily making them look over at me "who are you?" A sand ninja asked rudely "hey shut up your talking to the mizukage's daughter" one of our ninja's said angrily I giggled quietly "calm down rai!" I said grinning slightly the said ninja looked over at me and nodded slowly with a sad look I hated when this happened so I skipped over to him and handed a lollipop to him "now stop being all sad and droopy" I said smiling up at him he grinned slightly back at me putting the lollipop in his mouth I then skipped away sitting on the log looking at the rest of the ninja's and noticed the leaf headbands or whatever they were called "leaf ninja's?" I asked slight shocked "be lucky we're not gonna hurt since it's the chunin exams" I stated grinning slightly "so what's your name?" The banshee asked (you know who it is) my eye twitched "my name is Ai Uzumaki and over their Koi Uzumaki my big brother" I stated my said brother looked over and waved before talking to his friends once again "I'm sakura Haruno and this here is sasuke uchiha" the banshee stated.

I gave her a unsure look but nodded slowly these two we're papa's team mates in konoha until he was banished and became the mizukage here then met my mother and had us.

*Koi's POV*

"Your sister looks so uncomfortable talking to two konoha jōnin" my team mate known as roi stated I looked over chuckling softly seeing that roi was telling the truth Ai did looked uncomfortable talking to the two jōnin.

We watched as the jōnin left my little sister who breathed out a sigh of relief making some of us chuckle at her Ai ran over to me and my team mates "you alright princess?" Roi asked teasing her Ai pouted giving a playful glare up at him "I'm not a princess" she whined until a fox appeared out of nowhere with Ojīsan the fox jumped into Ai's arms I rolled my eyes playfully as Ai stepped out to the side and watched us pick our number and sat where we were supposed to sit at "my name is Kurama and I'll be your instructor for the first round" Ojīsan stated boredly as our tests appeared in front of us "if you are caught three times by any jōnin in the room you and your team are executed by the chunin exams and you'll have to wait until next year" Ojīsan said once again "start" he finished we all flipped our tests over and started doing the quiz.

*Ai's POV*

I handed uki a dog biscuit who yipped and started eating the dog biscuit her fox tail wagging side to side I giggled quietly before seeing a chunin look at me I nodded before poofing away to papa's office "yes papa?" I asked the over leaders of the villages look at me shocked except papa "I want you to be the instructor for the third round" he said my eyes sparkled nodding happily I would love to see the blood shed on the second round but mama was gonna do that "alright bye papa!" I said before poofing away hearing a small 'bye Ai' I then appeared in our house falling asleep on the couch on accident Uki on my back asleep as well.
-----------
Like the chapter?
I hope you do!
Well see ya guys later*waves*