Want to read it?

Please note: not all of the ideas for this story have been sorted out yet. This is what I have so far.

Series Title: The Blazing Stars
Amount of Books: Probably 6.
Title of Books: #1: New Beginnings; #2 (?); #3 (?); #4: Ashes, Ashes; #5 (?); #6 (?)

Basic Plot:
This AU takes place many years after the events of The Darkest Hour. In this series, the clans did not escape from the destruction of their territory, and many died or disappeared. The story takes place through the view point of 5 different characters (one for each 'main' book). These cats are each a descendant of a certain clan, and each has been chosen to become the leader of the next generation of clans. Time is running out, as the few remaining StarClan cats are fading away due to the memory of them being lost. They must act quickly to convince these cats that it is for the sake of the clans. In the end, the fate of the Clans will lie in the paws of the stars.

Description:
WIP, being written/edited.

The books would each take place one after another, with the exception of #4 (which is a prologue to explain what exactly happened to the original clans). 

Would you be interested in reading this story? Let me know in the comments.

Original idea came from a Warriors AU club on the OWCF.