After The Fact

Jae pulls up to my car.
I rushed out as fast as I could and hugged him.

"What happened," he said as he pulls his gun out of his pants aiming it everywhere.

"Jae don't worry, can I go to your house please," words stumbling from drinking to much.

"Aih, and what the hell u been drinking u can barely walk"

"I don't...I don't know"

I stumbled into his car steady drinking.

"Slow down sis what the hell happened"

"You...you know Ronnie"

"Yeah godma's new boyfriend.. wassup"

"I don't think he like me," cries hard.

"What he do, did he hit u"?

Puts my head down, covering my face. "No he....he"

He looks at me with a worried face.

"I told him to stop, but he wouldn't ..he wouldn't get off of me ,I cried but he didn't care"

He pulled over slamming on the breaks.

"OH IM ABOUT TO KILL THIS FOO ON FOE NEM HE BETTA BE READY FOR HIS BODY BAG"

"No Jae stop..don't ..please..I don't want anyone to know, just leave it alone please," I said with a scared look on my face.

"Aih sis," he said as he punched the steering wheel and took off driving.

3:00 a.m.

I stayed at his house for the rest of the night until my mom got off work.

This one is for the boys with the booming system
Top down AC with the coolest system(Nicki)..My phone rang. It was my mom

"Hello"

"Where are u?"

"I'm at Jae house, I stayed the night"

"Okay just make sure your here by the morning"

"Umm..okay mom"

7:00 a.m.

I grabbed my keys and approach the door getting ready to head out.

"Lil sis where u going." James said while entering the living room.

"I'm going home, mom said to make sure I'm there by the morning"

"Hell nah u ain't going back there," he said while teaching for my keys.

"Imma be okay boy, and don't say shit about what I told you last night"

"I ain't," he said while hugging me.

"I'll be fine, don't worry".

I headed to my car. I crank up the car intending on driving off. Suddenly my heart skipped a beat, I couldn't breathe. I started to cry and I couldn't stop.

"I can't believe that happened, I should've never came to Miami in the first place," I cried to myself.

I drove off and headed home. I was paranoid the whole time I was driving. I kept having flashbacks to that moment which caused me to swerve all over the place.

8:00 a.m.

"Where the hell have you been," my Mom said as I walked through the door.

"Please don't start with me early this morning momma, I got up early as fuck just to be here like you said."

"Who are you getting smart with."

I kept walking up the stairs blocking out every word that she said. I didn't feel like dealing with her bullshit, so I just went to my room and listened to music and tuned her out.

THIS IS NOT HOW I WANTED MY BIG MOVE TO BE!!!

************

How's it so far?