Concert

You woke up the next day for the concert. You barely slept the night before thanks to Jacob. You get out of bed and get dressed, wearing your jacob sartorious t shirt and your brand new jeans. Jacob would love this outfit.
You walk downstairs to get into the car with your mom and record multiple musicallys on the way there. Your mom gasps as some of the lyrics but that's just your mom being old.
When you get to the place, your mom wants to come and see jacob with you but you jump out of the car and run away before she can park. You can't risk being seen with your mom, especially if jacob sees you. He'd never want to marry someone that needed their mom with them all the time.
As you walked inside, you filmed even more musicallys. You even included some of the other fans and caught them off guard. People looked at you funny but you didn't care because you knew jacob liked musically.
You snuck inside behind one of the body guards and found yourself backstage. There were a lot of viners and musers.
You saw everyone but didn't stare because you only had eyes for the love of your life, jacob.
You realized you needed a backstage pass in order to not be kicked out so you dug into your justice purse and pulled out some roophies before spotting a girl not paying attention to her drink.
You walk over and dump the entire bag of drugs into her drink without any people noticing and stand by until she passes out.
You steal her backstage pass and sit on a couch to film another musically while waiting for jacob to go on stage.