The dinner (chapter 9)

Josh's pov

       This dinner is nothing like i expected it to be. Gabi wont even look at me, every time she tells us our next course she looks at the center of the table.

"Gabi I-" i try to speak but she just walk out of the room after giving us our main course. Its my favorite, chicken pot pie, no peas or onions or carrots. Every thing I like and nothing I don't. I can't believe it, that she remembered. after all this time.

"You know my chef, Josh?" I hear my newest investor ask. "Yes" I answer "she used to be my chef" i say looking at her through the kitchen door, I know i shouldn't but i just cant help it i can't not look at her shes gorgeous.

"Hey on the topic of chefs do you mind if i, you know sleep with yours." i hear Charlie ask.

once he asked me that my heart dropped, he wants to sleep with my chef, he wants to sleep with Gabi, why why would he want to sleep with her, well not why would he i mean why wouldn't he she beautiful. But why would she want to sleep with him, hes not very good looking hes a little on the hefty side and his breath smells terrible and hes a total dick the only upside i can see is that he has money. but i have money to and I'm a total catch and she doesn't want to sleep with me. 

"I'm sorry what did you just ask me?" i say slowly hoping i heard him wrong. "I asked if i could sleep with your chef, you wouldn't mind right its not like you two have something going on right." he says like its no big deal. "No, no nothings going on between us." i say and my heart stops why would i say that, why would i tell him there was nothing going on between us, i only wish there was something going on between us i just, i don't know what to say.

"Good so you don't mind if i sleep with her then."  he ask with lust in his eyes. "no" i choke out "no i don't mind" i say with every bone in my body telling me to shut the hell up i tell this man i don't mind him sleeping with my chef when the only thing i can think about is getting her to be with me. but i don't have control over she is allowed to do what ever she wants and i should let her.

no i shouldn't let her she can't be with him, she can't be with this guy, she's not suppose to end up with him she's supposed to end up with me. she's supposed to be mine. 

But i can't say these things out loud because she doesn't feel the same way, and I'm engaged I'm going to get married, no i can't get married not to any one who isn't Gabi i lover her. But maybe i love my fiance to.

ugggghhh

i don't no what to do i want Gabi i need Gabi but i cant just tell her to give up everything and be with me, but i want to so badly.

She was Supposed To Be Mine, I Was Supposed To Be Hers, We Were Supposed To Be Each Others Perfect Haves

We Were Gonna Get Married. scratch that. We Are Gonna Get Married