Three - Oberon

"Wake up" growled a voice in my ear, "yeh yeh yeh" I yawned, shifting as I peeked through my half open eyelids. The sun was just skimming the horizon casting an unearthly shadow over the Wyldwood. Arching my back I groaned as I shoved myself off the ass of the tree scraping my hands as I used the tree trunk for support.

Walking forward I literally felt like a zombie and to tell the truth, you did not want to find a zombie in the Nevernever, there were ancient myths of zombies. Supposedly they spawned in the darkest parts of the Deep Wyld near the nightmare section of the massive river that ran through the centre of the forest heading to the end of the Nevernever apparently but the zombie's had been announced as extinct thousands of centuries ago anyway.

Slumping I trudged over to where the Big Bad Wolf had planted himself near the body of the dragon, oh wow, I had forgotten about that. He cocked his head as I stomped on the dying ashes of the fire separating them, before I headed over to him.

"A hunter would never take that long to wake up" he remarked

"Seriously you should just be the jedi master and I, the padawan and don't say I don't know what it is, I have been into the human world and I have watched quite a few movies in my lifetime."

"I wasn't going to say that" he sneered.

"Whatever" I replied flinging my arms up, he grinned displaying his rows of sharp teeth. I grinned back although it was half a smirk, and a look of disgust.

Helping him heave the body onto his back I secured it again with my handmade rope, adjusting it where it was too loose, or slack in areas.

Resuming our journey the Big Bad Wolf lead the way but I strolled next to him the percentage of the time falling out of step multiple times but I would jog forward catching up before it would happen two seconds later. I guess it was because he was so big and his steps were essentially three times bigger than mine.

At one point the dragon's head lolled off the side nearly causing the whole body to topple off with it, which meant I had to hastily catch up and bound it even tighter than before, all while the Big Bad Wolf ignorantly continued on our route without even bothering to pause.

Thankfully the he was right and we were starting to get close to the Seelie court, I could already see the miniature version of the briars from here. Eventually the trees began to thin and up arose a massive mound, its pinnacles seeming to brush the tips of the sky, its ancient and grassy appearance, making me gasp everytime I lay eyes on it.

Thorny trees and grass rose in every section of the structure, especially near the top, basically making the mound appear as a man, who I recognised as King Oberon.

Continuing onward we advanced towards the hedges basically a representation of the briars with thorns stretching out almost as long as my arm, it parted as we approached creating a thick archway, closing behind us with a massive crunching sound as we strolled through. The twigs and branches entwining with each other, interlocking until we could no longer see the other side.

Twisting around in a one-eighty, my eyes fell upon a massive hill but a small part of the mound, the Big Bad Wolf motioned with his head for me to be the first to go into the court. Nodding I marched confidently straight into the hill closing my eyes as I continued forward knowing I would never hit the hill.

I allowed a few seconds to pass before opening my eyes, allowing a new wave of colour and scene to flood my vision as I stood at the edge of the Seelie court, its magnificence overloading my brain, but I didn't gap or gasp at it this time as any emotions could be used as a weakness against you in the court.