awesome subs

here's some awesome subs i found while watching a movie

The blade of a wish pierces her own breats the moment she loses her Selector battles. (this is a card/magical girl anime wtf)

Do you... want to do it with me (it's so gay but she's just talking about battling her. side note, why does she have her hand on her cheek???)

let's tinkle together!

that's a nopey nopey!

H-Huh? For realsies? (those are all the same character oml)

you urge to do it with us so badly you can't contain yourself, right? (yup, that's still talking about battles)

After my wish comes true, and I'm still here, not trapped in a card or anything, we can be together forever (this sounds very yandere)

Tentacle force! (a line said in a battle)

black desire! (@ Megan)

i didn't realize it early, but that is where me and gradma live

I have to make everyone back to normal

bye-bye-run! (not this girl again)

so, so please, Ulith... love me (and she's a yandere -_-)

is she a good girl?

huh.? yah she's a good girl

it isn't painful with her? (having your head in the gutter now are we?)

lookie lookie! Aki-lucky did exactly what you wanted Ulith! (she's just cringy)

Ehh, that's like grody-gross!

goosey-goosey-gooseybumps! (please remove her from the show)

lovey-dovey eye contact with your BF! (this is actually a side character that does nothing, akira)

oh yah, we've got that twin telepathy going on

and finally, my favorite line  "this is an anime"