Part 1

Feren looked around him at the big chaos going on in Mirkwood. There were elves orcs and spiders all fighting together. There were already a lot of big spiders lying dead on the ground making it all even harder. He heard Tauriel scream something but he didnt heard what she said cause he was focused on a spider that was coming his way,not noticing the orc that was behind him until he felt a sudden pain on his back that made him forget everything around him. He felt on his knees not being able to keep standing on his feets anymore,The last thing he saw before everything went black was the spider that finally reached him.

Eleniel looked down at the wounded elf laying on the bed. He was brought to the healers earlier that day after a big fight,the healers were afraid he wouldnt make it,but the elf showed them how strong he was.She knew who the elf was,it was Feren a captain of the guard. She felt sad for him,cause there was no family left for him to visit him.Only friends maybe,thats why she decided to stay with him tonight.Not wanting to leave him alone. She sat down on the chair next to his bed,moving her hand to his face to get some strands out of his face .Dont fear Feren,i will stay here to take care of you she whispered to him hoping he would hear it. She moved her chair a little closer to the bed so she could hold his hand,hoping he would feel he was not alone.

The next morning started early as someone bursted in without knocking. Feren was still sleeping but Eleniel almost jumped out of the chair.Before her stood Tauriel,looking at her still holding feren's hand.Quickly she stood up and let go of his hand. "Good morning Tauriel,i guess you wanted to see Feren?" Yes was the only answer that came out of Tauriels mouth. Feeling a little uncomfortably she answered " well he is still sleeping but i will leave you two alone" Wanting to leave the room as fast as possible. So she walked out of the room almost feeling Tauriel's eye's burning on her back.