'talk'

Sky sat on her berth drawing when Wild Strike came in with a smile. "hi." Sky Fighter jumped a bit and looked at her.

"hello Wild Strike, what brings you here?" She shrugged.

"i just wanted to talk. You draw?" Sky nodded and showed her the picture she was working on. It was Wild strike and megatron laughing with her on his lap. "this is really good."

"thank you. I saw this when i walked in to tell megatron something about one of his mines. you too really complete each other." she said with a smile.

"yeah, i know. I have known him since he was megatronous, before the war." sky nodded.

"he... spoke of you often." she lied. "he missed you very much."

"what is your job here?"

"im not sure. I don't really have a big place her as other than..." she trailed off.

"than what?"

"his pet i guess..." sky looked upset. Wild strike was smirking on the inside. "or back up if need be."

"so, you can't really give an order but i can. Stay away from megatron." wild strike said threateningly. "or i will make you."

"how?" she shot back.

"watch it pet. You don't talk back to your highers." sky looked sown and she left. 'primus, please damn her to the pit.' she thought. She sighed, knowing she was right. She was just a pet. 'and just someone to fill a hole in his spark until she came back.one tear fell, then two, and then she was crying silently into her servers, feeling spark broken. after a minute she wiped her eyes and laid back on her berth. she vented and closed her optics, going into recharge. Megatron was doing the same, but he was holding Wild Strike close to him as she dozed off. megatron couldn't sleep so he just laid there and watched her as he thought of what to do. His mind told him wild strike since they are bonded but... His spark screamed amelia... he vented, not knowing what to do.