They tried to do your hair

Karma:

"Ow!" You exclaimed as you moved your head to the direction he was tugging at, "Do it gently!!"

"How to girls go through this trouble every morning?" Karma asked.

"It's not trouble," You said, "It's fashion!" You grinned and turned your head in pride.

He pulled your hair, "Stop moving!"

"Ow!" You winced, "You peasant, I said gently!"

Karma ignored you and grabbed a hair tie and tied your hair with it.

"There.." He sighed.

You looked at yourself in fascination. It was well-french braided.

"Woaaahh!" You said, "Yer gooood." You said as you turned your head in different directions to see the braid.

He walked away and sat on your bed, bringing out his DS and said, "I know."

Nagisa:

"Tell me when I pull a strand and it hurts," Nagisa said.

He gently tied a group of your hairlocks from the left side of your hair line and did the same with the right.

He added matching clips on each side to finish.

"There," Nagisa said and gave you a mirror.

He styled your hair twin tails, the same as his. The only difference was the clips he added.

"Wahhh!" You admired your hair from the mirror.

"Is it messy?" He nervously asked.

"No, not at all!" You said.

You brought out your phone and scooted over to him, "Let's take a selfie!"

Isogai:

"I NEED TO GO TO THE SALOOOOON!" You wailed on your bed.

"Why, your hair looks perfectly fine to me," Isogai said.

"It's all fuzzy!" You said and hopelessly crawled from your bed to the mirror.

"I got dinner with my family and my hair's a mess." You said as you crashed on the dresser, "I don't even got the money to go to the salon!"

Isogai chuckled and walked towards you, "Sit up straight and don't move your head."

You blushed and did as he told. He took the comb and brushed your hair.

"See, your hair's perfectly fine." He said.

Isogai took strands of your hair and played with it. He fixed your hair line and took hair from your temple, leaving the half down and tied it.

He took a few strands from the crown of your head and layed them on your forehead. He got a ribbon that was sitting at the top of your dresser and added it to your ponytail.

"There," He said.

You admired your hair on the mirror and glanced at Isogai's proud smirk.

You glomped at him, causing you both to land on the ground and nuzzled on his cheek, "YOU WONDERFUL BOYFRIEND!! THANK YOU!"

Maehara:

"(F/N), sit here!" Maehara sat on your bed and tapped his lap.

"Why?" You asked.

"C'mon," He said.

You sighed and sat on his lap.

"Gah!" He grunted, "You're heavy."

Maehara spread his legs for you to fit and you sat inbetween them.

"What do you want?" You asked.

He didn't reply. Instead, he got something from his pocket and started combing your hair with his fingers.

A color of pink brushed along your cheeks as he took hair locks from the majority of your hairline.

He tied it and kissed your head.

"There!" He said and nudged you to look at the mirror.

He used a cute light blue scrunchie to tie your hair. You blushed and said, "Th-Thanks..."

"It's no problem," He grinned, "Glad you liked it."

"But woahh, you're good at styling!"

Gakushuu:

"Hey!" You yelled at Gakushuu for pulling your hair too hard.

"I'm sorry," He said as he struggled using a pony tail, "How do you use this- ah."

"THAT'S THE EIGHTH ONE!" You exclaimed while holding onto your head, staring at the many broken pony tails on the floor.

"Let me try again," He said and got another pony tail from your wrist.

You winced as he tried to secure your hair, pulling it on different directions.

This time, the pony tail didn't snap or anything, it just stayed on your hair.

"Did you get it right?" You asked.

"Let me just get scissors." Gakushuu said as he searched his drawers for scissors.

"For what?"

He walked towards you with scissors in his hand and took the hair on where the pony tail stayed.

Your hair got tangled and he was going to cut it.

You screamed and held your head, "M-M-MAIDS!!!!"

**End

yaaay for many updates~~ :D

expect a few more laturrr. :)

thanks for reading~ :3