Slushied

Quinn stopped at her locker, wishing the day was over already. So far it had been extremely uneventful, and therefore dragging on much too slowly. "Fabray!" someone called. Quinn instinctively turned to look, and immediately regretted it. A blue slushie was thrown on her, soon followed by a red, then green, and last but not least, orange. A slushie facial. Just what she needed to top off her day. Quinn  glared at the boys in front of her-they hockey team-and stalked off towards the nearest bathroom, leaving a rather colorful trail of frozen drinks behind her. She stood in front of the sink and stared at her reflection in the mirror. There wasn't a part of her body that wasn't covered in slush.

Sighing, she slipped out of her ruined shoes and climbed on top of the sink. Prying the air vent open, she pulled out a towel and a change of clothes. She and the rest of the Glee girls had a decent supply in a few of the bathrooms. They had to, lugging around extra clothes all day just in case was tiring. It was easier this way. After cleaning herself up the best she could, she returned the vent to its original condition and cautiously stepped back into the hallway. The janitor had a majority of the now melted slushie trail mopped up by now. Turning in the other direction, Quinn hurried off to her next class.