Chapter 3

Hey guys! I know I went M.I.A, but I am back!!

Enjoy♥

Justin's P.O.V

"How about this tie?" I asked my friends as they sat on my couch drinking beer. "Just go with a shirt and some jeans dude. Stop trying to impress this girl." Said my friend Chaz. I rolled my eyes. It was 7:15 and I was far from ready. "You don't understand. Ariana isn't looking for some jeans and shirt kind of guy." I explained to them. Chaz said something under his breath that I didn't have time to ask him to repeat it. I looked at my friend Ryan who was swirling his beer around in the glass. "What's up Ryan?" I asked. He shook his head as he put his beer down. "Tell me!" I said yelling. "Fine. I wasn't supposed to tell you, but... Selena is coming for Christmas to stay with me and Susan." (Not really his girlfriend) The room got still. I gulped down my saliva. This wasn't good.

If you didn't know, Selena is my ex wife. We got connected through Ryan and his girlfriend when we all went to the same party. I thought she was hot so I took her out on some dates and me being so stupid I proposed on our 1 month anniversary. Everyone told me not do it, but I did. Which made me go through a divorce that made me loose half of ny money. Selena was Susan's friend so I knew I would bump into her at a point in my life. But U didn't think it would be now.

" WHY THE HELL YOU DIDN'T TELL ME!" I yelled full with anger. "Because I knew you would make a big deal out of it." Ryan said trying to make me calm down. "That whore ruined my life." I said sitting down. Even though I hated her a part of me still missed her. "Dude relax. When we go over to Ryan's on Christmas just act calm and act like she isn't there. When she see you are acting like you don't care she will ignore you too." Chaz suggested. "Your right." I said. I got up from the couch to go get dressed. I hope I can stick to the plan.

I knocked at Ariana's door nervous. I fixed my tie one last time making sure it was perfect. The door opened to reveal Ariana in a white floral dress and heels. Her hair was out and curled at the ends. "You look.... wow." Was all I managed to say. She laughed and showed her cute dimples. "You don't look bad your self." She told me. "We should get going or our seats will get taken." I said laying out my hand. She took it while closing the door. We made it in front of my black car. I opened her door as she got in. I took a quick view of her butt that made smirk at how nice it was. I got in the drivers seat and buckled up. "Ready?" I asked her. She nodded her head giving me a sign to start the car.

Did you like it? If you did click the vote button to make me believe! What do you think is going to happen when Selena come? What do you think is going to happen on the first jariana date? If any concerns about the story just message me.

Bye!!! ♥