Chapter 8: The Date

"Hi, Ji...Ji-won, I'm sorry I couldn't get your calls, I wasn't feeling good at all."

He looked at her with a smile as he looked at her, he started to walk up to her and then he grabbed her hand and pulled her closer. He stared into her beautiful green eyes and kissed her soft lips. Sierra's heart began to pound as she couldn't believe that this was happening to her.

Is this really happening to me? Am I really kissing Ji-won. This must be a joke, come on out hidden cameras. Enough is enough, stop toying with my emotions! I cannot believe this is happening! *Shirks with excitement*

She kisses Ji-won back passionately and the kiss lasted for three whole minutes. When he finally stopped kissing her, he started to smile with his heart-shaped smile and all Sierra could do was giggle.

 When he finally stopped kissing her, he started to smile with his heart-shaped smile and all Sierra could do was giggle

When he kissed me, it felt like we were in a movie. Felt like the room was spinning around and around in circles. As if we had a camera on us and it was panning around us and then the crowed stared in awe's and clapping.

"That was amazing!" Ji-won said out loud and all they could do was laugh. "I've been waiting to do that since I first saw you at Sa-ra's job Sierra. I really feel this pounding in my heart every time I see you." Ji-won continued.

Sierra was blushing so hard all she could do was smile. "Well, we should get in the class before the rest of the class shows up. We should hang out sometime outside of the class" she said smiling.

"Yes, I agree. Do you want to come to one of my concerts that we do in town?" Ji-won said nervously.

"Yeah, I do! *she laughs out loud* do you know how long I've been waiting to go to hear you sing. I heard you're pretty good. I do a little singing myself. Maybe I can sing for you one day." Sierra said giggling.

"That would be lovely, maybe we could go to a karaoke bar. So, are we official?" Ji-won said smirking.

All Sierra could do was smile.

Sierra went into the building first and then Ji-won followed into the room a little after her to avoid any awkwardness. They stared at one another continuously throughout the whole day of class.

The next day was the big day!

Sierra freshened up so well that her face alone was to kill for. She called Sa-ra to tell her of the date and that this date she wanted it to be just the two of them, so they could get to know one another. After Sierra was done talking with Sa-ra she called Ji-won and asked if he was ready and where does she meet him at.

Text messages between Ji-won and Sierra:

"Hi Ji-won, did you want to meet at? I cannot wait until we actually go on this date and I hear you sing for the first time."

(Smiling emoji) "I cannot wait either Sierra. We should meet at Coffee Montage and I will drive you from there. Is this okay with you?"

"Yes, that sounds like a plan, I can't wait to see you. I will finish getting ready I will message you when I'm at Coffee Montage okay!" (Smiling emoji)