Thoughts

"Shut up Lawless I need to practice!"

I crossed my arms and leaned against the wall.  "Fuck that, you've already practiced today."

He turned to me, his eyebrows furrowed in annoyance. "Dumbass... you don't get good by practicing only once a day." 

I groaned and dragged my back down the wall. Practice, practice, practice, that was all he did. Why couldn't he ever pay attention to me?! 

I just want someone to love me...

"No!" I yelled and slammed my head against the wall. 

This can't happen now. 

Tears stung my eyes and I buried my head in my arms, and I knew that I was looking for the shelter that I didn't have. Ophelia... was her death in vain? 

I felt myself begin to shake, my breath coming out in short gasps. Why was this happening now?

"Ophelia..." 

My voice came out a weak whisper as I called for the woman I still loved, the woman who died for the millions of lives that turned out to be in vain. Humanity was cruel. 

Why could I never learn? 

"Hyde?" 

I felt a hand rest on my shoulder, and I flung my arm out, knocking it off. 

"Leave me alone." I turned away, leaning against the wall, my knees bunched up against my chest. 

I felt my tears slide down my chin and neck, wetting my clothes, and I stayed in that position, waiting for someone to tell me to get up and to stop being a kid. 

I felt so weak. 

So weak that I didn't bother to push away the arms that wrapped around me as I cried some more. 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

God damn I'm writing some pretty deep shit here

SO like no one seems to know about the fact that I'm writing this 

It would be LOVELY if you guys can vote, add to your reading list, share, or whatever the fuck ya'll like to do

yep

hola

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Oct 25, 2016 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Notes (LichtxHyde/Lawless)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें