Songs On Halloween

Shuddering, she walked in to the ice block people called the best haunted house ever. She stood still. She was only doing this because she made a bet with one of her best friends in the world, Jessie; Jessie was one of the nicest, talkative and argumentative people you could ever meet. Then again, was she the best friend in the world? Definitely not. Jessie was more of a debate partner than a friend, but they loved each other like children love chocolate.

As she walked through the hallway she heard a creak from the floor boards that made her jump. "Jesus Christ!" She exclaimed. "It's just the floor Amy, pull yourself together". Up ahead, she saw a door wedged open. She could tell that the door used to have small panes of glass in squares; what was left of the glass was now jagged, threatening to cut you at any moment. Inside the room there was what looked like the shattered remains of a vase and the large pedestal it used to sit on. I heard it's glass crunch beneath my feet like broken bones on a battle field.

In the corner of the room there was a piano, this piano was very different from every other objects in this house. It was completely free from mold, dust and anything that wasn't its own keys or sheets of music, it was actually shiny. She walked over to it, sat down and started to sing and play Frere Jacques. "Frere Jacques, Frere Jacques, Dormez-vous?, Dormez-vous?, Sonnez les matines, sonnez les matines, Ding dang dong, ding dang dong. Frere Jacques, Frere Jacques, Dormez-vous?, Dormez-vous?, Sonnez les matines, sonnez les matines, Ding dang dong, ding dang dong."

She didn't know what made her want to continue but she kept going. 3, 5, 11, 12, 26, 27...

On the 38th time her chest felt really tight and as if it was burning up...

43, 44, 55, 64, 65...

On the 73rd time she began to feel excruciating pain in her arms, her neck, her jaw, her back and her stomach...

87, 95, 112, 113, 128...

On the 130th time she started to sweat buckets and buckets of sweat...

136, 137, 142, 148, 155,

On the 156 time she began feeling very light-headed.

160, 161, 162, 173, 174...

On the 184th time she became short of breath.

185, 186, 187, 198, 199...

After 200 times of playing and singing it on repeat and half-way through the 201st, she grabbed at her chest; it felt like someone was reaching into her body and ripping out her heart.
After 5 minutes, she had bled out completely, every single last drop had fallen out onto the once white keys of  the piano which were now stained red.

Her friends, after getting bored of waiting for her to walk round and disapointed with not getting to scare her, were about to leave. Until they heard Frere Jacques coming from their left. The six of them walked through the door expecting to see Amy playing it on the piano. But what they saw was far worse than that. Amy was on the piano, but not in the way they had expected.

***A/N: It would be awsome if anyone could give me some constructive criticism.***