Day nii! Cuddleing fanfiction! (Lime)

Fan fictionTime! This is the first fanfict I've ever made. If it's bad please forgive this sin on earth.
((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
Emil was on his red squishy couch near his fireplace in his room reading a manga Leon gave him to borrow and a nice warm hot chocolate.(yes. He has his own fireplace.)  It was only fall but in Scandinavia it still got chilly, so he was cold. When he was about to get a blanket Leon jumped through the window and landed on Emil.

"What the hell Leon?! You shouldn't be here! Lucas will kill you!" Emil shouted.

"I'm not in trouble if I don't get caught." Leon replied with a smirk.

"Besides, even if I did die I would revive and jump through your window again. But I'd also kiss you." Leon said as he turned to face a blushing Emil. Emil was so flustered he couldn't say a word. He tried to respond and Leon chuckled mischievously. Suddenly they realized how close their faces were. They both leaned in and right before the gap was going to close they heard the door click open. Emil pushed Leon off and Leon slid under the bed before Lucas walked in and told Emil that he was going to be at work for a couple hours and gave a mini speech on stranger danger. He also said that Alsigire(Shetland/ me) was home. After Lucas left and they were sure he was gone, Emil turned to tell Leon it was okay to come out, But before he could he felt a pair of soft smooth lips on his own. He was surprised first but then he kissed back. It was a sweet but passionate kiss, but because of a God forsaken thing called oxygen they separated. Both were blushing madly.

"I Love you." They both said at the same time. Leon jumped on Emil and turned him to lay on his chest.

"L-Leon?!" Emil stuttered while blushing.

"You look cold. I thought I might warm you up." Leon said whilst wrapping his arms around Emil.

Emil sighed in defeat and i into Leon's chest. For awhile they made small talk and kept each other warm on the cold winter evening.

Extra!~
----------_____________-----------

"NOW KIIIIISSSSS!!!!!!!" Shetland( I feel more comfortable with this name) whispered. Romano looked at her and gave a dirty look.

"Dio mio! What's wrong with you ragazza?! Isn't he your fratello?" Romano asked.

"So? I'm not a cock block like you." Shetland replied.

" whatever." Romano said slinging his arm over Shetlands shoulders.

"Lovi..........your arm is having a aneurism......." She responded. Suddenly Arthur came out of nowhere and started glaring daggers at Romano. Romano took his arm back. While screaming. And opening the closet is the only thing that separated  Leon and Emil that cold winter night.

----------------------------------------------

First fan fiction I hope it's not awful! Please forgive this child for bad grammar. Well second day finished.