2~ Subway Hero

"Italy!" Geli yelled, ducking away from her obnoxious brother, who had thrown some of their movie night popcorn at her. "It's in my hair!"

     The young child-like man just laughed and continued his playful assault on his infinitely younger sibling. "It's-a alright, Geli! I'll just-a comb it out!"

      Geli had been cowering in fear underneath her blanket to avoid the flying, buttery kernels, yet when Italy said comb, she pushed off the blanket frantically. "Absolutely not!" She stole the bowl away from Feli, and flicked his nose. Poor Feli covered his nose as a pink tint covered his cheeks. "That will only make it worse! I'll have to pluck them out... ugh, but then I'll have to wash out the butter!"

      Out of nowhere, Italy's phone dinged. "Wha?" He held his phone in confusion, and read the message. "A meeting? Now? I-a told them that I wasn't available!" He pouted and turned to his companion, who was now plucking popcorn out of her hair while still missing a few anyway. He pouted, but then had a great idea. "Why don't-a we go together? You'll get to-a meet my friends finally!" The poor girl didn't even have time to react to her brother's suggestion before getting dragged away from the couch.

      "Wha-What are you- Feliciano, slow down!" She noticed that Italy had grabbed his sister's car keys as he rushed out of the door and down the stairs of their house. "Where are we going?" She fumbled with her seatbelt, knowing that Italy was about to speed off like a maniac to... wherever he was going.

      "You know how-a I'm technically immortal, right?" Feli finally spoke up after a few minutes of Geli's terrified silence. She just nodded, and gripped her seatbelt after her driver sped at another yellow light. "Well-a, you're going to meet more immortals! Like-a my friend Germany and my friend America. But my friend-a England is not going to be happy. Ya know, since you're not-a immortal."

      "So... How are we gonna deal with that?" She gripped the seatbelt tighter, praying that Italy wouldn't crash the car.

      "Well, we-a avoid him. America will-a most likely want to talk to you, Canada too! But-a Canada is very quite, like-a you!" Feli smiled and slowed down in front of a building. "Time to go!"

The conference room, unbeknownst at first to Geli, was entirely too loud. Two blond guys were fighting, the majority was talking instead of listening to the two men arguing about something very animatedly. One man was quietly sitting in a corner, reading a book. "What's happening?" Geli stepped closer to her bubbly tour guide, who was already making his way to the arguing men.

      "Germany! It's-a me!" Italy bounced over to the evidently taller man. Germany immediately stopped talking, but put a hand against his temples.

      "Not zis again..." When he looked down at his younger friend, he noticed Geli standing in his view. "Italy! Vy ich she here?" He boomed. Italy jumped and smiled, and started ranting about how he wanted his adoptive sibling to see all of the countries. "Ah... I'll deal vit you later..." Germany waved off Italy, not really wanting to deal with the headache that would surely come if he tried to deal with another problem.

      "Let's-a go meet America!" He grabbed his guest's hand and ran over to two arguing countries. "America!" America turned around quickly, and froze when he saw Geli standing very frightened behind the Italian. Alfred quickly pulled Italy and Geli aside, ignoring Arthur's screams of annoyance.

      "Who's she, dude?" The blonde asked. "Don't tell me you brought a mortal to the Conference Room!"

      "Will everyone be mad?" The mortal girl asked her older companion.

      Alfred shrugged. He said to Italy, "You may wanna, y'know, keep her away from England - that's Arthur - and France - that's Francis." The blonde country pointed to his older brothers so Geli wouldn't be lost. "But other than that, I guess you're okay?"