22.First Night Without Mark

"He's doing important stuff right now"Jeno blurts out with panic. They all turn around to face Ms.Watson who's standing behind them. They breath a sigh of relief and she says "ahh alright. You boys better not be getting in trouble". They nod and she walks away. "That was close"Renjun says with a sigh. "Thanks captain obvious"Haechan says with sass and Jeno hits his arm.

They walk back into the cabin then sit on the couch. "It feels so different"Jaemin says with a sigh. Jeno nods and Jisung says "I hope hes okay". "He will be okay. The doctors will take good care of him"Jeno says reassuringly. Jisung nods but looks down at his lap. "Lets all just head to bed early. I mean it's almost time for bed anyways"Renjun says and looks at everyone. Everyone nods then stands up. "Good night"Haechan says with a sigh as he walks towards his room.

Jisung follows close behind. They close the door and Jisung changes into his pajamas. "Oh Jisung"Haechan says getting the youngers attention, "I found you a night light". Jisung lights up a bit as Haechan plugs it into an outlet next to the door. Haechan quickly gets changed then turns the big light off. They both crawl into bed and Jisung dozes off in just a matter of minutes. Haechan sighs and whispers, "please be safe Mark". Then closes his eyes.

Jaemin and Jeno walk to there bedroom and close the door behind them. "I did not expect that today"Jeno says with a sigh and he sits on his bed. "None of us did"Jaemin says with a sigh as he walks infront of Jeno. "I hope hes okay"Jeno says with concern. "He will be"Jaemin says with a nod. Jeno grabs Jaemins waist and pulls him ontop of him. Jeno wraps his legs around him and holds him close. "Im guessing we're cuddling to sleep"Jaemin says with a smile and Jeno nods. They smile then doze off in each others arms.

Finally Chenle and Renjun walk to there rooms in silence. Renjun closes the door behind him and Chenle slumps onto his bed. "Do you think Mark will die?" Chenle asks and looks at Renjun. "Honestly. I do not know. I hope he wont but I dont know" Renjun says with a heavy sigh. "I feel as if its all our fault" Chenle says and Renjun nods. "It is. If we didn't run away then our friend wouldn't have gotten stabbed". Chenle sighs and Renjun walks over and hugs him.

He lets go then turns off the big light. They dont bother changing so they just crawl into there beds wearing there clothes. "Good night Junnie" Chenle says from across the room. "Good night LeLe. Try to have a good sleep" Renjun says as he closes his eyes. Silence fills the cabin as they fall asleep. Youngjae walks in a half an hour later but realizes they're asleep so he explains this to Ms.Watson once she comes around.