bullshit.

Louis pov

"Please louis , it would mean the world to me if you came , please with ice cream with sweet potato fries " lottie begged. " you know how i fell about Taylor FUCKING swift , lottie" I said back with a 'bitch stop' face. "But it the biggest partie of the year louis , you have to be there"! "No I don't lottie". "Fine" lottie had finally gave up on trying to get me to go to some fucking party that I don't want to go to. Right there and then I was deep in my thoughts that I didn't know that my phone was buzzing.  I picked up only to see my cousin liam calling.

Louis : hello

Liam: hey man! You going to Luke's party tonight?

Louis: why is everybody talking about it?

Liam: cause it the biggest party of the year man. Plus you wear that cute black dress you got last week.

Louis: I dont know. Taylor going to be there. And y'all know that I don't like that bitch.

Liam: louis you need to lose up a little , literally. You so.... sitf sometimes.

Louis huffed angrily , but soften because it was true , he needs to lose up a little , chill for while.

Louis: fuck it , I'm going tonight. What time tro.

Liam: it starts at 8:17 pm.

Louis : can you pick me up .

Liam: sure bye.

Louis: bye.

After the phone call louis went to tell little that he was going. " God let this go good" louis mentally asked the lord , but sadly were not answer. But louis was in for a theat.