hell of a night

Mood: gangsta by kehlani

Narrator pov

Harry lead louis to his car 👇

"Wow is this your car" louis asked

"Wow is this your car" louis asked. He was star trek by the car. "Beautiful isn't it" harry looked at louis. "It as beautiful as you" harry winked at louis causing him to blush deep pink. "Come on love we fun thing to do lou". Harry open the passenger side for Louis like a gentlemen he is. "Thank you" louis said. Harry then walked over to his side when a girl about 20 of age walked over to harry before he could get in. "OMG , MR.STYLES CAN I GET A PIC AND AUTOGRAPH PLEASE " the girl asked. " sure" harry posed for the picture then give an autograph on his phone case. "THANK YOU SO MUCH" the girl ran off. "Sorry about that" harry said. "Ready" harry asked looking deep at louis who blushed. "Yea". And off we go. Harry and louis were drunk off the fun . They were racing down new york city streets while the car blasts music. "ISN'T THIS FUN LOU" harry asked while picking up speed . "YEA" louis said back giggling like a school girl. "I GOT A PRESENT FOR YOU LOU" harry smirked at louis . "REALLY" , "WHAT IS IT" louis asked harry . "You'll see babe". Was all harry Said before driving like hell broke lose and louis just laughed. Soon harry and louis stoped at a outfit spot. It was one of the most biggest shops ever. "Here we are , come here". Harry grabbed louis gently and pulled them to the shop. "Hold" a body buffed guys said. " styles" harry told him. The man looked at a paper then nodded while pulling the door to open. "What going on harry" louis giggled. "You'll see". Harry walked over to a lady who had green eyes and pink hair in a bun with black big glasses. Harry went over to her asked her for a "surprise outfit" for louis . " go in there baby and put this one ok" harry missed his 'baby' and off louis went. ( a/n Louis outfit down here yall ) .

 ( a/n Louis outfit down here yall )

Louis walked out for harry to see . " It fits well" harry smile at louis who blushed and smiled back. "I like it" . Harry and Louis walked over to the old lady. "Well get it" harry said. "Great" she side. "That will be $3,0000 sir. " Harry I dont have that money" louis said. "Who said you were buying it , my  baby  devses the world . Harry paid her. "Louis I want you to be mine as he kissed louis  , hard. "But we ju-" louis try to say but harry stopped him."   That's ok baby , But I want you" harry already likes louis. "Ok then" louis kissed harry back.