Sixth

You had a morbid curiosity about the room, but Taylor seemed terrified. You slammed the door shut and ran after him, making a note to explore later.
"That room has a very bad past... I-I felt what happened in that room..."
Taylor was shaking, he seemed very upset... He jumped when you spoke his name.
"I-I warned you... I-it's the one door I-I don't knock on..."
You try to comfort him with bad jokes, he seems better. You had spent a total of two hours exchanging bad jokes. Then Taylor got tired, " I made maps... Just in case..."
He doesn't finish the sentence, but he gives you a detailed, easy to follow map.

The door you had slammed earlier was the only piece on the map that was shaded in.
Your room had a star on it. Taylor's had a smiling icon on his.
Taylor said goodnight and thanked you before he went to his room.

You went to the crazed room.
The scratches on the door seemed desperate, as if someone was determined to leave. Bloodstains on the wall seemed to be from headwounds. ... This room makes you sick. The walls are brown from the dried blood. The floor used to be clean hospital style tile...

You can sense the fear that was felt in here... The room smells of death.
What do you do?
Suggestions:
1) Go to kitchen, eat comfort food
2) Go to bedroom, try to sleep
3) Stay in the room, imagine
4) Wake Taylor, ask for jokes.