Witching Hour Graphics

Welcome to our abyss of art where we host contests to challenge glorious graphics and daring designers!

Apart from this campaign supporting authors who have dark writing styles, we'd also like to challenge graphic artists to come up with dark themed covers! Covers that ooze mystery, scream badass, and drop jaws with their stunning, dangerous beauty.

Oh, but might I mention that being the insane minds we are, we're not going to host these competitions the traditional way. Oh no, we plan on challenging all of you to your creative limits.

*Evil smile*

It's one thing to have a cover that looks pleasing to the eye, but it's another to have one that tells a story of its own, one that hints at the ink written within its pages.

There shall be no object to use or a prompt to follow or even a theme to keep in mind. No! Instead, we will give you a string of words, lines of imagery, peculiar poetry, or even snaring riddles for you to use. What does this mean? That's the thing, you've gotta decide. This way, you can interpret your own image and create your own personal piece for us to judge!

Feeling a little intimidated? Don't be! There is never a wrong way to interpret something, so have fun and be inspired!

So now that you know a little bit about the competition, here comes the question you might have been asking: "My beautiful, all powerful, gracious Queens whom I will always love, why on Earth should I enter this competition? Sure, graphics are a ton of fun, but what's in it for me?"

There will always be a prize/prizes for each winner of a competition. I would specify what this prize is, but it varies among each round. It will however, be stated on each contest page so that you may be informed. On top of the goodies that come with winning, there is an even greater prize that you can earn, and that's exposure.

Exposure is probably the biggest prize we could ever give. Your graphics will be displayed for all to see, which could earn you quite a bit of fanbase. I myself as a writer here on Wattpad always appreciate the votes and comments I receive because they allow me to grow and further reach my goals. I know most of you cherish your supporters as well, so this contest could give you the opportunity to gain even more!

And if you're creating graphics, you're creating them because you love doing it, so a competition that challenges your creative skills would be amazing! Come on then, what are you waiting for? Go join a competition and who knows, you might just win!

So, you want to know how to enter?

First off, you've gotta follow this account. It helps bring awareness to this campaign and it also helps support us!

Add this book to your private library so that you can get the updates

Comment on the contest page you wish to enter and there you go! It's as simple as that ;)

For each competition, only one entry can be submitted, unless stated otherwise.

There will be one winner picked for each competition, but there will be two runner ups as well.

As mentioned before, prizes will vary but will be stated on each contest page.

Judges will be listed on the contest page and will vary as well between rounds.

the "challenge" you as an artist will take inspiration from will be posted on each contest page as well.

While most competitions will be judged, there will be some that will be people's choice!

Deadline and start date for each round will be listed as well.

When you're submitting your final graphic for the competition, make sure to link it in the comments and state that it is your final piece. (NOTE: If linking it in the comments is an inconvenience or for some reason is troubling, please PM us and we'll work something out)

If you have any more questions please ask them below and a member will help you with your inquiry.

Have a graphics artist you think is really talented or you think will be interested? Tag them down below, please!