*You Break Up With Your Boyfriend*

Kyanna's POV:

I just caught my boyfriend cheating on me so I ran home crying my eyes out and called my best friend JI (aka: Prince of New York) I go to my contacts and press on JI's number, he picked up on the first ring. "Hello" JI said "J-JI" I stuttered out "What happened, what's wrong?" JI asked frantically "I-I n-n-need y-you" I stuttered "I'm on my way" he says.

10 minutes later:

Ten minutes later I here my door open and close "Kyanna! Kyanna! Kyanna where are you!?" I hear JI yell while walking upstairs "In here" I croak out and not even a minute later JI was inside my room. "Babe,what happened?" JI asked while I open the covers and scoot over so JI can lay down next to me. Once he does he puts his arm around my shoulder while I cuddle into him. "H-He ch-cheated on m-me" I said while starting to cry again "That asshole I swear I'm going to kill him" JI said "Why did he do this to me? Was I not good enough?" I question JI while I sat up. "You stop right there, you more then good enough for anybody" JI said while sitting up and kissing my forehead gently. "You know what Kyanna?" JI asks "What?" I say sniffling up my tears "I know that I can treat you better, better than he can" JI quoted from Shawn Mendes song "Treat You Better" "Then prove it, prove you can treat me better than..." I didn't even get to finish my sentence before JI's lips were on mine I kissed him back while smiling into the kiss. "Ji" I said after we finished kissing "Yes,lovely" JI says "The real reason I only dated Steven was because, I had and still have a crush on you and I thought that if I got a boyfriend my feelings would go away but they didn't they came back stronger and I thought that you didn't like me in that way so that is the real reason I dated Steven" I admitted while looking down embarrassed until JI put two of his fingers under my chin and lifted my head up. "Baby girl, I have also liked you in that way" JI admitted while smiling at me "While that means I can do this" I said while kissing him cutely. "Will you go on a date with me?" JI asked "Yes" I answered before we cuddled up and went to sleep.