You. Me.

~

"Hiro-san."

Hiroki was laying on the floor, stacks of books surrounded him. His cinnamon brown orbs were too focused on the words on the page in front of him. Too dazed in the book, in his hands. Not even hearing his name slip from his lover's lips.

"Hiro-san.."

"Hm..?"

Hiroki responds this time, but didn't tear his gaze from the book.

"Hiro-san..please Look at me.." Nowaki spoke gently, with patience while his lover kept giving slow or short responses to him. Or none at all.

"Can't. Gotta finish this book. Sorry." he replied back quickly this time.

"Hiro-san.." Nowaki sighs, not wanting to disturb the other man anymore.

Hiroki heard the departed footsteps, feeling slightly guilty now.

' Did I hurt his feelings..? I just completely ignored him. I didn't get to see the look on his face. But I-'

"Hiro-san."

Hiroki jumps slightly, taken back. "Nowa-!" his eyes widen, when he saw dark eyes staring back to his. Nowaki hovering over him, trapping in the place he was in now on the floor. His arm out, his hand pressed against the floor by Hiroki's side. While he leaned forward, leaning slightly in.

Badump!

Hiroki felt his face heat up, feeling his breath hitch slightly. "What are you-" the book from his hand slipped, taken away by Nowaki.

"Oi! I-I was reading that!"

Nowaki placed the book to side, leaning his face closer to Hiroki's. His dark stormy orbs staring into Hiroki's light one's.

"N-Nowaki.." Hiroki stutters out quietly, his face flushed. Feeling the warmth of Nowaki's breath against his lips.

'Nowaki's warmth...still feels so nostalgic to me.'

Hiroki swallows slowly, licking his dry lips anxiously before biting down on his lip lightly.

"Hiro-san...don't do that." Nowaki said in a slightly  warning tone.

Hiroki's eyes widen slightly, taken back by the unusual tone from his lover. He narrows his eyes slightly, a blush across his face though.

"W-Why not?" he bit his lip.

Nowaki's eyes narrow slightly, when he did that.

"Hiro-san.." he said softly "Or  you'll find yourself pinned against the floor. With my hands pressed between your legs. So unless if you don't want that..don't bite your lip." he growls lightly at the last part of his sentence.

As his teeth nibble gently at Hiroki's bottom lip. Where he didn't want the other to bite.

Badump!

Hiroki looks at Nowaki with a astonished, stunned expression. Never hearing the younger man, talk like that to him before. His face all red, as he felt Nowaki nibble at his lip.

"W-Where the hell is this c-coming from..?" Hiroki tried to remain cool, but his own voice betrayed him. Coming out flustered and cracking slightly instead.

Nowaki stares down at him, his eyes soften slightly.
"Hiro-san..be more intimate with me too...my desire to monopolize everything of you..love. I won't give you up to anyone. I won't accept it."

Badump!

"This may be selfish of me..but during my life, I hardly asked for anything. Nor did I expect anything in return. But I apologize for this..the one thing, I really do need, want, desire, I must have."