truth of separation.

Pg 1:Once upon a time there was a princess who was the most amazing creature you can imagine with skin as white and fair as snow. But this is no ordinary story of happiness because it lays somewhere else completely in the kingdom of the truth and lies. But a long time ago two princesses became queens and rulers of the land and vowed to rule the kingdom with truth and justice. One of the queens had a heart as cold as ice and ruled with unfairness and everybody were horrible to each other but the other stepped in helping the cold one and this one had a heart as pure and stainless as polished gold, she was called Ann Asia  and she had the power to see others inner thoughts and soul. She saw one day that the sister had become even colder than before and she immediately raced to the large wooden door of the palace wizard and his apprentice as she told them of the darkness that consumed the sister of ice and night. They told her that it was not a spell that surrounded her as she thought but her own personality. So the guardian or princess went to her parents and explaining in detail what she heard and saw. They took the precautions they had to do and locked her into a tower with no magic that she had but later in the night when she gained her strength back she escaped and before she went through the door she stopped in front of the wizard's chambers only to discover the jewel that unites the whole kingdom as one and she fled into the night. Because she took this jewel the kingdom where the queen lives the people can only tell the truth but still it is only the day time in this kingdom and that they are horrible to each other as the other side can only be lying and being still not nice as well. But also in the kingdom of light started a rule in the queen's dismay that all dark magic from the night kingdom were to be burned to the ground like vampires and werewolves.

Pg 2:This story is about an event that takes place several years after this event occurred. The queen married young and had a girl with brown hair and light locks ,green eyes like the aurora borealis and fresh grass , this reminded her of her sister. But on the other side in the darkness of the light another offspring was born of the other rank but this was a son with dark hair as night and she was so proud of what she carried but still not pleased with the result of her marriage. The one with a golden heart who read this about the son to a peasant even though her sister was surrounded by dark magic now more than what the great wizard said. Several years after this when both of theses children grew into the fairest/amazing and most brave warrior in the night and the light kingdoms but also the intelligence grew. The princess wondered what was on the other and this wandered in her thoughts every day as she still felt a connection to this world of lies as well. On the other side the prince held a pendant and gave it to his friend that stood close to him and this pendant gave the gift of wishes which his friend already had this power. Both of the royal families thought of what was right in front of them but still not because all of them could sense the disturbance of the two children destined to meet the truth and justice as they will become warriors in the peasant revolution that was going on inside the barriers of the kingdom because of the queens unfair and horrible way to rule.

Pg 3

Still they did not want any vampires or any other creatures from the other kingdom. The queen was to marry or engage her daughter to a noble family as she many years ago learned how to be the brave and kind so she was an outcast in many ways that we can begin to describe, so she always was the most adventurous in the women group of warriors. But in the other kingdom many miles away the prince and his friend wanted to be granted a wish to go over the barrier and feel a even more deeper connection with the world of mysteries and light. Many villagers went to the wall of thorns but stopped when a sparrow hawk of dark magic flew across the wall and standing in front of them was the queen with a hawk at her side with a golden necklace and missing the pendant she noticed which turned into her beloved son as she saw him once again at her side but something was the matter in his mind she sensed as one of her abilities lodging and grasping on to her like glue. the importance of it was grave because the queens that had been separated for a very long time and many centuries because of their immortality they live in the dark shadows but only every 1200 years do they give up their most trustworthy and strongest abilities to the next generation and it was almost time for the both kingdoms to give their cherished love and respect to the prince or princess of the two kingdoms. The golden princess by the name of Bella with the golden soul and heart stood in the balcones corner recieved a letter of gratitude and one from an anonymous source as the ambassador approached the lonely maiden who was standing at the entry way exactly a few metres from her and the graceless behaviour of the servants and the ambassador whom she had known her whole life. They sprinted down the hall of the large castle with the chambers of the king and queen which she could see the image of them getting what they deserved as the punishment.but still what the serious punishment for the love of servants and bother as well as some irritation before the age of 23 was only to polish the gates of the largest stables and castles which only took a day but over the wall of the thousand thorns the night time was above them and the queen's mind sensed a disturbance in the kingdom.