Corick -Taking myself away...-

Slight suiside trigger warning...

Nick's POV

Rain starts dripping down the rooftops, forming puddles where I can see someone I was, or maybe someone I want to be, I'm not really sure anymore...

They loved me...
They hate me...
They created me...
And they destroy me...

I watch the rain falling, making my reflection in the puddle  blurry and rinkled. Red puffy eyes, my underlip shaking from holding back all the things I want to tell them, but couldn't.

Because I'm weak...

I step into the puddle, looking how my reflection is crushed under my feet, and I walk, I'm not sure where I will end up, but I hope far from here.

I was to weak to stand up...
And I ran away...

I will find a place, on Earth, in Heaven, maybe even in Hell, if it's just away from them. I will have place of my own, maybe with him, maybe not...

I was to weak to tell him...
And I ran away...

I wish I could tell him, I've always wanted to be with him, from the moment I saw him, sitting alone on the schoolyard of my old high school...

I walked over the schoolyard, standing with my best friend and brother Uni. He protected me this year for the last time. The bullies can't wait untill he's gone, and get me as a new punchbag...

"Maybe you need to look for a friend?" Uni told me. I nodded, but I didn't do that. I can't think of Max being gone, then I will cry...

Then I heard something, a small sound that caught my attencion. I turn around, and was thunderstruck...

There was a guy, sitting against the wall of the school. He looks like he's a year above me, but why is he sad?

I looked around, the bullies didn't look, and I ran over to the guy...

With every step I ran towards him, I was more mesmorised with his beauty. His blonde hair was played by the wind, making it shimer in the sunlight. His lether jacket also reflected the sunlight a little, I couldn't see his eyes, unfortenitly...

"H-hello?" I said as I stood beside him. I seemed to suprise him, and he looked up. One of his eyes was blue, a beautiful ocean color, and he had an lence for the other eye, like a camera, making him look like the most handsome cyborg pirate ever alive...

"What do you want shorty, laugh at my lence? I will break your small little neck if you do so..." The cyborg guy said, no growled at me. I took a step back, almost tripping over my feet. I hear him laugh a little at my weird acction...

"N-no, I-I wanted to k-now why y-you are sad..." I said truthfully. The cyborg pirate laughed at me, and he stood up, I now was the one looking up at him...

"I'm not sad, but thank you for worrying." The guy said, and he smiled. His teeth were a little bit of to one side, but it was such a beautiful smile that I couldn't talk, and only stare to him...