Prologue - Alone

Hey! Republished here XD anyway,  I noticed a lot followed this account.. Thanks! ^-^

Thank you so so very much!

_________
Bonjour~♥

Hahahhaha joke, anyway guys...
Hello again! ^-^

I wanted to write this story because lately, I've been kinda addicted and obsessed with Undertale so...yeah.

Just wanted to share :)

Feel free to tell me any grammatical mistakes that I may have made! ^-^

The pictures used are not mine and the characters might be OOC.

The reader's friend will be a female, kinda shy and easily embarrassed person. Kinda a scaredy cat too??

The reader is female. Yep, female. I can't write in the perspective of a male. Also, Frisk here is a male.

Sorry, but that's how I started it with so.. changing all of it is kinda tiring.

Also, my first fanfic that I actually thought of something for.. Also I am NOT a creative and experienced writer.. So this might seem immature and probably neglect and forget about some things and also probably have some contradiction in some parts so.. I don't really know?

Proceed on if you are ready for cringiness of an unexperienced author's story.

Also, this story will be kinda slow-paced since..character development...even though I don't know how to do that :p but just a note..

Again, this story is SLOW PACED.

Not that much, but still a little slow before it goes to the real plot so..please bear with me ;-;

Yep, its bear...I think :(( or bare?? Isn't it barefoot??
Yeah..

I'll stop, you can read it now :)

______________________________________________

You moved the character toward the save point and saved the game near the Judgement hall. You will play it tomorrow after school, you were just about to meet Sans again, you tried once but it was too hard that you decided to continue it tomorrow.

You sighed as you finished playing Undertale.. well for that day. You sighed and looked at the screen again for the last time. You had just finished the pacifist route yesterday and decided to do the genocide just for the sake of completing the game and because of your curiosity.

You just decided to continue the last boss fight for tomorrow. Genocide route was almost complete.

You stood up from the seat in front of your computer and yawned.

You then looked at the clock hanging on your wall and sighed.
It was already 1:27 am, you stayed up late again.

But then again..you always did, so it was no surprise at all.

You then slowly start to walk towards your (f/c) bed. To be honest, if you saw yourself doing that right now then you would have probably thought that you were a zombie like from that TV show.

"Knowing that I will someday reach.....my bed..fills me with..deter..mination..." You joked and laughed softly at your own joke.

Finally, you have reached your destination. Your soft and comfortable bed that you spent most of your life with.
You then slept as still as a log.
____________________________________________

You opened your eyes and stretched.

You glanced around your room with (f/c) and (s/f/c) striped walls, a computer, various video game consoles and games on the floor, your headphones on top of your wooden study table and of course, your white cabinet and (f/c)-colored bed.