Part Two (The fun part)

So, this is the part Supernatural really comes into play. The first part of the story was pretty self-explanatory, but now I'm bringing in the fanfic part instead of just the fiction. For anyone who does watch Supernatural, This takes place at the beginning of season 5 when Lucifer is leaving Hell the first time. For those that don't watch, first of all, congrats on reading even though you aren't part of the fandom. Second, you should watch it. Third, I'm going to explain everything so the story makes sense.

Sam and Dean Winchester are monster hunters and brothers.
Castiel is an angel that rebelled from Heaven to try to stop the apocalypse (and to get with Dean but the writers haven't admitted that yet)
Crowley is the a demon with the best vessel of any demon (besides the one in Season 10 cuz damn is he hot with that Mark) (casually avoids spoilers) because his voice is freaking awesome. Sam and Dean haven't met Crowley yet, so we'll make introductions then.
Bobby Singer is an old family friend that helps the boys out a lot because he's cool. He says idjits and balls a lot so be prepared.
Mary Winchester, Sam and Dean's mom, burned on the ceiling thanks to a demon that fed Sam demon blood.
Jess, Sam's girlfriend from when he went away to college, also burned on the ceiling from the same demon.
Ruby fed Sam demon blood so his powers would develop, which he thought was to help stop the apocalypse but was really to start it.
Sam killed the demon Lilith to stop the apocalypse but she was the last seal so he started the apocalypse when she died. He then killed Ruby cuz everyone hates that bitch. Sorry to anyone who doesn't hate her but I hate her with a passion and I always will.
Lucifer is now rising from Hell, and Sam and Dean are watching it happen. What will happen next? Find out in...
Lucifer's Bride, Part 2
(Dramatic music plays)