Chapter 9: Uh... Drunkness?

Chapter 9

(Metal Beat's POV)

Gah. So I wake up to every pony TALKIN bout this random possessed watermelon disappearing and killing them in their sleep.

I got up and wobbled over to the bathroom. Then I puked. Bluh.

Then I ran into Blair and fell over. She looked down and me and I said, "Hehe dicowohfng costs d give"

Then her face expression change from a Hello-and-good-morning face to a what-the-heck-did-you-do-last-night face. I shrugged and she rolled her eyes.

Ty got up and spoke his mind. "I know this is a serious conversation we're having right now but before we left through the portal, there was a hoof marking in the ground that looked like one of ours right now."

"Yea I saw that too." Seto said.

I could see Blair getting nervous so I kicked her she fell on Sundee and ended up muzzle to muzzle. Again she blushed hard and just backed away.

Sundee was also blushing. I just laughed in drunk ness.

What a sight that caused. Every pony was staring at them now and I realized I hurted my friend bad.

So I stood up dizzy and yelled, "YOU KNOW YOU SHOULD ALL JUST STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT THE PONEHS AND GO TO SLEEP!!!" And with that, I blacked out.

Later

-----~~~~~~-----

I woke up to Mitch in my face saying, "Wake upppppp Metal Beat! Wake up!"

I coughed and stood up. I don't know how long I was out for but man I was tired and sick.

I saw Chimney Swift say something but I couldn't hear. Then they all laughed and I went upstairs. Mitch followed.

"Metal, you okay?" He asked.

"Yea, just sick. Sick to my stomach." I say.

I hopped up onto the bed and flipped on the tv. I watched House Hunters. Don't ask why. I was bored.

Then I fell asleep.

(Mitch's POV)

I went back downstairs to see Blair showing a map of Ponyville and routes they can do to find Bashur.

She started pointing to positions and said, "Ok now I want you all to do these things. Listen closely.... ~