Sleepover Set Up

*DOUBLE D'S POV*

As we were walking home, night had fallen. The sky was of the most beautiful i have ever seen! "I think that you should all accompany me at my house." Eddy and Ed gazed at (Y/N) to see if she would be down for the idea of spending the night at a guys house with two other guys. She just smiled and agreed, and the instant she did, they did too. It kinda made me feel that they only wanted to hang out with me because of her, although, I was still glad they said yes. They all had to go home first to get all their sleeping items. As i lay in my bed, i started thinking. I wonder what (Y/N) will wear.. My heart started racing at the thought of her wearing a night gown. I wondered what underwear would accompany it. Maybe she will be okay with me looking at them. "OH GOD I'M A HORN DOG!" I started to panic but the thoughts would not leave my mind. All i could think about was her. Was i in love with her or was it just lust fueled by that night in my room? 

Ding dong.

The door bell had rung that annoying tune, but i was excited. I quickly popped up and ran to the door expecting it to be (Y/N). When i swung open the door, my heart sank. My grin quickly turned into a frown. It was Eddy accompanied with Ed. "Were you expecting (Y/N)?" Eddy grinned. My face turned pink, and my face grew hot. And I closed the door. 

"No, I wasn't." I said with a straight face. I attempted to hide my blush, but suddenly the door bell rang again. 

I got super nervous, but Eddy opened the door, slicking his hair back, leaning on the door frame being confident as ever. "Heyy, babbyy." She looked shocked and kinda nervous. 

"H-hi, guys." she smiled nervously. "May i come in?" Her beautiful eyes peered at me, kissing my soul as if she needed approval to enter my home. I chuckle at the thought. She doesn't need approval, she could come in uninvited for all I cared. The problem was, I wouldn't want her to leave. 

Eddy elbowed me in the rib cage. I wheezed, before i realized i hadn't invited her inside. "Y-Yes, you may." I felt  flushed. 

"So what do you guys do at sleep overs?" She asked. 

I drew a blank, we look at the weird things Eddy has under his bed, but this time we were at my house. We don't have anything to do really. I began to panic but then Ed burst out, "LOOK AT THE COMICS EDDY HAS UNDER HIS BED." 

She looked confused, Eddy's face boiled red, an amalgam of embarrassment and possible anger. "What do you mean?" She was interested. "Can i see?" A smile of childish wonder, but that smile wouldn't be so innocent if she knew what those magazines entail. 

"LADIE--" Eddy quickly climbed on Ed and clasped his lips with his hands and dragged him to up stairs.

"We will be back!" Eddy said as he ran with Ed in the bathroom, all we heard was the door lock.

"He was talking about a porno mag, wasnt he?" She said as her eyes were fixated on the bathroom door upstairs. 

"Y-yeah, he was. Eddy is fairly corrupt." She smiled and pierced me with her eyes. Her lips curled into a devilish smile and her eyes displayed an evil curiosity. 

She chuckled, "But you looked at the magazine, too." 

My heart skipped a beat, and my faced felt heated, signifying that i was blushing. I had to quickly think of something to say so i could make her blush as well so she wouldn't press me about this. "What do I need a magazine for? I've seen and felt the real thing." I gave a waggish grin back at her before realizing what i said. I looked at her and she was still from shock. My smolder wrenched to that of an anxiety ridden expression. "Oh my goodness, i am so sorr-" She cut me off.

"Wow, that was a really good come back. Don't apologize for that." She started laughing. She always makes me feel better about myself.

Suddenly, Ed and Eddy busted through the bathroom. "Alright, we are good." Eddy said. ED came down with the stairs with a sad face. 

"Ed do bad." He kept repeating to himself. 

Double D smiled. "Don't worry, Ed. She didn't know what you were talking about. And Eddy," He turned toward him, "there will be NO types of punishments in my house, are we clear?" He just nodded his head, as if he was taking Eds side. A silenced washed over us.

"Hey, Double D?" A sweet voice reached out to me, breaking my silence.

"Yes?" My body pointed toward her. My attention fixated on her, as if she is the only one in the room. Every word she spouts is important to me. 

"Where do I put my things?" 

"Oh, We all sleep in a big room upstairs, but if you are uncomfortable sleeping in the same room with us-"

"No I'm fine. Which room?" I couldn't help but to smile. She'll be in the same room as me! My smile quickly faded. And three other guys. I grew kind of nervous.

"The first one." She started to walk up the stairs. Her night gown, a thigh high shimmery silk pink flowing slightly with each step she took. I realized the other were trying to get a peek at what was underneath it. "ALRIGHT GUYS!" I yell causing them to jump back.

"JESUS CHRIST, You fucking scared." Eddy said clenching his chest. "What do you want?" He said with no patience. 

"Take your things up stairs as well." I say with little regard of how much i have frightened them.