Chapter 12

Kyungsoo

I couldn't remember going to bed in my own room, but when I woke up I saw the familiar crème colour that covered my walls. I crawled out of bed and took a shower. The hot water burned on my skin, relaxing my muscles. I tried not to look at my scars, worried I would wanna do it again and quickly got dressed. As I went downstairs my mom was busy in the kitchen.

"Good morning sweety," she smiled and placed a plate in front of me. "I made you some breakfast."

"Thank you," I started eating while checking my phone. Baekhyun had asked me if I would wanna come over. I texted him I would be there in fifteen minutes. He texted back he would meet me halfway so we could walk together. I had mixed feelings about the fact that walking to Baekhyun's house meant that I needed to pass Jongin's. I didn't know if I wanted him to be home and see me or not. I decided I didn't care, eventhough that was not true.

"I'm going to Baekhyun," I said as soon as I was done eating.

"Have fun," my mother said. "Don't do stupid things."

"Of course I'll do stupid things," I jumped of the stool and went outside.

I didn't need a jacket, the weather was just perfect. I wanted to roll my sleeves up, but then stopped myself for obvious reasons. I sighed and started walking.

The streets were mostly empty on this Sunday morning. The only sound came from the birds.

As I arrived at Jongin's house I saw him outside working on his car. I quickly walked further, but he had seen me. "Kyungsoo?"

I stopped and turned to him, "hey." I bit my lip as he walked over to me. He was wearing ripped jeans and a white shirt with black stains. He looked like a guy from a garage commercial, only Jongin was more handsome in my eyes.

"What are you doing here, baby?" He asked while wiping his hands on a rag. "Are you going somewhere?"

"I was going to Baekie," I explained. Feeling kinda thrilled he called me 'baby' again. "You work on your own car?"

"Yeah, my dad has been a mechanic when he was younger. He taught me some things." He smiled. "Anyway, I wanted to ask your number. I want to be able to call you."

"Oh, sure. Give me your phone." I quickly typed my number in his contactlist.
As I looked up, Kai was swiping his face with his shirt, pulling it up so you could see his abs clearly. I couldn't help but stare, which made him chuckle. He tugged the rag in his back pocket and closed the space there still was between us by putting one hand on my waist and one in my neck.

I was suddenly very aware of us standing so close to each other where other people could see us.

Jongin pulled me into a kiss while taking his phone out of my hands and putting it in his pocket.
He deepened the kiss by forcing me to let him in. He cupped my face with his hands and rubbed my cheeks.
He pulled away for air and pecked me a few times more before letting me out of his grip.

"Since when did we agree that you could kiss me whenever you wanted?" I asked.

He laid his hand in my neck and chuckled, "if you don't want it, just tell me." He leaned closer, but stopped as our lips almost touched. I felt his hot breath and really wanted him to kiss me again, but all he did was standing still. "Ah, Jongin," I whined as he touched my bottom lip with his thumb.

"Just ask, Kyungie." He said.

"You're such an asshole," I complained, but stood on my toes to peck his lips.

"Now go, before Baekhyun get's worried about you." He laughed and smacked my ass.

"Ai!" I rubbed my butt and flashed him an angry look. "That hurts."

"Do you want a kiss on it?" He moved forward, but I stepped away. "Come here Kyungie."

I started giggling and walked backwards.

"Be careful where you walk," Jongin warned me with a chuckle. "I don't want you to get hurt."

"I'll go now," I said. "Baekhyun will be waiting."

"I'll give your ass a kiss another time."

"Jongin!" I squealed laughing. "You are so cheeky."

"Take care of yourself okay?" He said with a sudden worried expression.

"Of course." I looked at him confused, but eventually left him to meet Baekhyun.