seoreunilgop

this would be extra extra long since it'll be one of the last chapters(also sorry for the late ud k :-/)

"i don't know anymore..."

his tears shed.

darkness of the world running in him.

the sad and sorrowful atmosphere blending in with him.

he was confused.

afraid.

hurt.

"kook?"

"who're you .. ? should i know you?"

"i'm bambam, don't you remember?"

"i'm sorry.."

"nah, it's fine. i'm a bit confused. but is there something wrong? you seem to look a bit off."

"can i tell you something?"

"yeah, sure. but i'm really confused. it was like fire when the rumors said you died of cancer... what happened? or am i just seeing a ghost?"

"no, no! i'm real. i just... i woke up in a pastel room, and there were like five people staring at me and... and..."

"shh, sh. don't cry, kook. what happened?"

"all i knew is that my name's jeon jungkook... and aside from that, nothing more. they said they were my family, my only friends, my only support but then this particular guy came.."

"min yoongi, i suppose?"

"yeah, him. i don't know much about him.. all i know is that he's my boss and he kinda is treating me in a different way from the others. he's always like.. scared and cold around me?"

"boss? the fuck? i thought he was your boyfriend. i was there when you asked him to be!"

"boyfriend what?"

"min yoongi is your boyfriend."