Chapter 2 2/2

When we sat down at the table there was the new boy who came sitting with us, I forgot the name...
"Hey jungkook" oh yeah his name was jungkook this guy seems weird... he looks the whole time at me and he looks nervous "yah GiGi are you okay?" Yuna said I looked at her "are you seriously trying to get me a boyfriend?!" "Woah calm down GiGi we just wanted to talk with jungkook he's new so why not" "but I want to go home I don't want to hang out with boys, boys are selfish idiots they only use girls!" "Look Gyeong-Gi I don't know what you've been through in your past but I'm not like the one you are talking about" jungkook looked at me worried "just don't mind your business with mine" "okay I see well then I'm going" Jungkook stood up he turned around and walked away I stood up too and walked after Jungkook "wait GIGi and Jungkook where are you guys going?!" I didn't react and I grabbed onto Jungkook's sleeves "look I'm sorry so go back to them, I will go home" jungkook looked and then nodded "okay I will see you Monday again in school I hope....." I nodded and let go of is sleeve, Jungkook turned around and walked to Jade en Yuna while I walked out the Cafe and headed home.

Minutes walking to home I finally reached my house and when I unlocked the door my cellphone rang, I picked my cellphone and I accepted the call "hello with Gyeong-Gi" "sup with Nathan...hey euhm sorry that I was a bit pissed back at school...." I grabbed my key and turned it to the left, Nathan spoke again "Jade just abandoned me in school only to get you there with this stupid new student..." I turned the key fully and my door was unlocked "yeah Nathan I know I walked away from them" "oh okay well....." "what's wrong what did you call me for?" I walked inside my house and closed the door behind me "I found a gang who needs more members" my mouth hung open "a gang you finally found a gang omg thank you are there boys in it?" Nathan laughed a bit "you can't get away from boys GiGi and besides I'm a boy too" I walked to the living room and sat down the couch "okay okay just tell me more" "well if you wanna be with them then come with me tomorrow at 8 o clock in the morning" my mouth hung back open again "ugh yeah okay is good where do we meet up?" "Meet me at the park" I nodded "yeah okay is good" I then declined the call, I put my phone away and later I sat on the couch and fell asleep fast.

I opened my eyes and look around me then I noticed something at the end of the couch, it was dark outside probably past midnight, I crawled a bit at the end of the couch to see what that was it... it looked like a person, I reached for my cellphone and turned flashlight on I saw a girl about my age "what the hell god you scared me, why are you in my house?"The girl was somehow familiar" "Gyeong-Gi it's me Taeyeon" I turned around and did the normal living room lights on, I turned the flashlight off and my cellphone "wait Taeyeon you are from music class right?" Taeyeon nodded "yeah I am, we worked together don't you know anymore?" I shook my head "no I'm sorry but why are you in my house?" "Eh haha ehm" she slowly looked in my eyes and they had a purple glow in them "wait what happened to your eyes?" "I have a ehm eye disease" I cocked my head "eh okay well why are you in my house then?" "I needed to warn you....." "wait what warn me for what" "you are in danger okay" then taeyeon just disappeared out of nothing "wait!...............................yeah Gyeong you know she wouldn't return if you said wait" then a black cloud appeared and there was taeyeon "one more thing you should be aware that Yuna is up to something oh and these are smoke bombs...." Then she disappeared again, "okay didn't saw that coming....." I turned around and I fell suddenly through the ground"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I screamed and opened my eyes quicker than the light I was covered in sweat "what was that why did I dreamed about that?" I got from the couch and walked to the kitchen I looked at the clock "shit it's 7:30 I need to be fast" I ran upstairs to the bathroom after 15 minutes I was done, I fast brushed my teeth and washed my face I pulled some comfortable clothes out the closet and ended up with this

" I turned around and I fell suddenly through the ground"~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~I screamed and opened my eyes quicker than the light I was covered in sweat "what was that why did I dreamed about that?" I got from the couch and walked to the kitch...