Chapter 1

Lola's POV

Best Friends would be an understatement when it came to Ellie and I.

Ever since we were in Reception - our first year of school - we instantly hit it off in the friends zone.

I couldn't dream of my future without her.

She stuck by my side, through Hell and back.

Primary school came along, and the judgement started. That's where we were out casted into the unpopular section.

Literally, none of the other kids wanted to play with us, so we stayed by each other through thick and thin.

I remember our first day of High School, I was terrified, but Ellie was there to support me.

Now we're in year 12, final year of high school.

We're both 17, and it being our senior year, we were excited.

I knew that this year, everything was going to change. 

I just didn't know whether it was for better, or for worse.

-

"Okay, celebrity crush?" Ellie questioned, taking a handful of popcorn as she skimmed through one of my magazine's.

I poundered the question before smiling, "Taylor Lautner."

"Eh, he's fit. But I want myself a Harry Styles." Ellie giggled, winking at me.

"Is it because of his curls?" I laughed, rolling my eyes.

Ellie shrugged, "The boy's hairs worth dating."

I sighed, flipping out my phone and jumping onto facebook...

The social network had me hooked, and although my bestie happened to be beside me in the same room, I still couldn't help but send her an inbox and a poke.

"My phone just went off... did you hit me up on Facebook?" Ellie glanced at me, a smirk tugging on her lips.

I smiled innocently, tapping away on my phone.

Having been best friends with Ellie for years, we knew just about anything and everything about each other.

It ranged from our favorite colour, to what underwear we wore.

Not even kidding when I say we showed off our newest bras to each other via Snapchat.

It was exactly how we'd grew to be comfortable around each other, we could tell one another anything.

And I mean, anything.

Currently it was Sunday and we were being our lazy selves, lounging around in my bedroom and watching Pretty Little Liars.

"Oh my gosh!" Ellie squealed, sitting up.

"What?" I asked, looking at her.

"Zeke Crawford just PM'd me. OH MY SWEET BABY JESUS!" Ellie screamed, getting to her feet and shuffling around my room.

"You mean the Zeke Crawford?" I gasped, standing up and joining my bestie's terrible dance moves.

"Yes!" Ellie giggled, looking at her phone.

"What does it say?" I asked, standing beside her.

"It says... 'Hey are you busy Friday?' with a smiley face." Ellie said, smiling widely.

"Quick! Reply and say no!" I yelled, yanking the phone from her before doing it myself.

"Lola! Give it back!" Ellie groaned, grabbing the phone from me.

I laughed, falling back onto a bean bag in my room.

"Tell me what he replies." I smiled.

"Yeah, yeah." Ellie waved me off, her eyes glued to her phone.

Zeke was the football captain at our school. He not only played football, but he also played Basketball, and soccer.

He was what you American's call a 'jock'.

He had brown eyed and blonde hair.

Crossed between an Italian super model and an action movie star.

He was hotter than hot.

Ellie and I shared a crush on him, but she was in deep with him.

"He just replied, omg." Ellie giggled madly as she popped herself on my lap, reading the reply.

"Lola, oh my god, Lola." Ellie looked at me, pure excitement in her facial features.

"What?" I furrowed my brows.

"ZEKE CRAWFORD JUST INVITED YOU AND I TO HIS HOUSE PARTY ON FRIDAY NIGHT!" Ellie began screaming and jumping off my lap.

"You mean, an actual party?" I asked shocked.

"Yes! He said well 'since you're not busy, you and your friend Lola can come to my party on Friday' and he gave me the address and everything." Ellie smiled, ditching her phone at me so I could read it.

I widened my eyes, looking over the words.

"He knows my name." I grabbed my heart, feeling it speed up.

"So? He messaged me!" Ellie rubbed it in, laughing.

"Are we going to go?" I asked, biting my bottom lip.

"Yes! Duh, Zeke invited us to a party. we'd be idiots to pass it down." Ellie rolled her eyes.

"Ellie!" My mum called, knocking on the door and opening it.

"Yeah?" Ellie asked.

"Your Dad's here to pick you up." Mum smiled at Ellie.

"Thanks. See you tomorrow at school, Lola." Ellie grabbed her handbag and phone before leaving.

I sighed, biting my bottom lip again.

"Are you okay?" Mum asked, stepping into my room.

If there was one person closer to me than Ellie, it was my Mum.

I smiled at her, "Can I go to a party, Friday?"

"No." Mum gave me a serious look.

"What?" My face fell.

Mum began laughing, "Just kidding, sure. Just need to know whose party it is, and if there'll be drinking."

I giggled, rolling my eyes.

Glad to say I have a cool Mum.

Author's Note; So this is the starting chapter to Best Friends Forever.

I dedicate this to my best friends,

Jessikat97 and NicarlaKate.

^their Wattpad's.

I love you both, you're my best friends and this story is for you two <3

Vote, Fan, Review? xx