#38

Ariana Grande & Camila Cabello -sisterly fun

-PART TWO-

Camila's POV

It was the next morning and I was beyond pissed with Ariana, like how could she just leave me there like that? I wasn't her little toy she could use. Maybe next time? Hell there will never be a next time. No one leaves me hanging like that. Ever. But damn she was so hot as she trembled and moaned and cam at my touch.

Today was another fun full family event that included family and friends. And I also know that it is a big dinner with that my mom told us we had to be at. 

So I put on a nice skirt and tank top and some makeup and head over to my mom's house. The driveway was filled with my family's luxurious cars. I walk up the stairs and open the front door.

As soon as I walked in I was met with the sight of my mom running around like a crazy women. "Camila is here!" I yell as I walk up the stairs to the bathroom where I know everyone was going to be at.

"Hey Cami!" everyone said, well as best as they could.

"I was wondering when you were getting here." my mom says. "Are you sure you don't want your makeup done?" she asks.

I roll my eyes. 'I'm fine mom, its just us and some friends, nothing too big."

I said as I sat on the counter on my phone, I look around and notice Ariana wasn't here.

"Is Ariana not showing?" I ask hopefully, because I did not want to see her or deal with her today.

"I think she was getting her makeup done at her place." Says our friend Kayla.

My mom groans. "I told her she needed to get it done here with all of us, I don't want her to be late."

I block out what everyone else was saying and got on my phone, looking through the tags from last nights party. All the pictures were basically with Ariana in it, the girl loves her pictures taken and her ass and boobs showing.

"Bitches I am here." Ariana's voice rang through the room. Everyone greets her excitedly and happily, I could not help the eye roll.

"Hey Camila." Kylie says stopping to stand in front of me.

"Hi." I say looking down at my phone.

"Can you help me with something? I need to take some of my clothes that are here and take them home with me."

"And?" I ask still not looking up at her.

"Well can you help me carry them out to my car?" she asks.

I groan. "Why can't you do it on your own?" I ask.

"Oh Camila just help your sister." my mom says. "It's too early in the morning for you two to bicker."

I look up at Ariana who was smirking at me. She looked so good today, long brown hair, small, plump, nude lips, and a red dress that hugged her curves snug. I walk past her and down the long hallway to her room. I heard her heels clicking after me. I get into her now, nearly empty room, only her bed and carts of clothes were in the room.

She closes the door behind us and I heard the door's lock click. She walks slowly over to me smirking. "So camzie ," she says playing with my hair. "Last night was amazing, wasn't it?" she asks all smug.

I glare at her and purse my lips. "Mhm sure Ariana." She runs her hands down my sides and place her hands on my hips and pulls me roughly into her.

"Mmm it was." she says, our lips nearly touching. I push my lips down onto her's and placed my arms around her neck. She moans and her enormous soft lips, roughly kisses me back as she pushes me down onto the bed.

She slides her dress off and she takes my shirt off and throws it onto the bed. She smirks down at me and starts slowly kissing me down my jaw and down my throat. I fight off moans, not wanting to give her any more satisfaction. She takes off her bra and her beautiful, round breasts jiggle as they fall out.

I grab her tit and put it into my mouth, I twirl my tongue around her hard nipple, she looks down at me and moans loudly, flipping her hair behind her. I play with her other nipple with my index finger and thumb and pinch and pull as I teased her.

"Mmm Camila." she says closing her eyes. I roll her over so I was on top of her. She smirks up at me. I smirk down at her and quickly grab my tank top and tie her hands together and tied them to the head rest. She moves violently under me as she tries to get away.

"What the fuck Camila?" she asks.

"Now, you are going to be a good girl." I say as I run my finger down her plump lips. She nods up at me. "Good. Now you did something last night that wasn't very nice." I say. "Turn over." I say.

She moves onto her stomach and I move her so her ass was up in the air.

I smack her fat ass and watch it jiggle against the hit. "Now, you have been such a bad girl." i say slapping it again. She moans loudly with each slap.

Her pussy was glistening with her juices, they were dripping down her thighs. "Look at that. You are so wet, just from your sister slapping your ass." I say and slap it again. "Such a dirty slut." I say smacking her ass with each word.
"Now are you going to be a good girl, Kylie?" I ask as I turn her over.

"Yes, yess Camila, I'm going to be a good girl." she says.

"Good, Now good girls do what they are told. I want you to eat out my pussy." I say teasing her nipple with my fingers, they were hardening just from much touch. She nods her head. "Say it."

"I want to eat your pussy Camila." she says as she squirms under my touch. I smirk and nod at her.

I move so my pussy was hanging over her face, I slightly moan looking down at Ariana. She moans loudly at the sight of my pussy. I put my pussy down on her face and moan loudly as her tongue flicks slowly on my clit.

She makes slow kitten like licks on my clit and I moan loudly as she quickens her pace. I slowly move my hips on her face and close my eyes as moan loudly. "Oh yes Ari! Fuck my pussy with your tongue!" I yell out.

I move my hips fast on her face, my folds spreading open on Ariana's face and my clit hitting her face she tongues at my pussy hole.

"Fuck! Fuck!" I yell out as she moves her tongue rapidly in me, my hips move rapidly on her her face.

She moans loudly with me, her vibrations teased at my clit, making me in pure bliss. Her loud slurpping and licking made me moan at just the sound. I grip onto the headboard for support, it moved loudly against the wall as i quickly move on her face.

"Fuck Ariana! I'm- I'm cumming!" I yell out loudly and cum on her face. As I came down from my bliss, she continues to slowly lick at my pussy until I roll off of her. I lean down and kiss her roughly, tasting my cum on her lips.

I stand up and put my skirt. "Now we are even." I say as I fixed my hair in the mirror.

Her mouth hangs open at me as I untied my shirt from her wrists and put it over my head.

"Camila!" she yells. "You are being ridiculous!" she says as she sits up.

"Nah I feel fine - I'll see you downstairs." I say and turn back to look at her with a smirk.

"Maybe next time, I'll make you cum." I say and walk out of the room.

I always get my way.

~~~~~

Hoped y'all enjoyed😋