Child of Beautiful Harmony

A young girl was found, abandoned and alone in a world so cruel in indifferent. Ignorant to the eyes of others, and seen as just a runt. In a broken down orphanage, she was finally noticed. A 'Flower amongst a wildfire, that out shown chaos and destruction.' his thoughts, correspondent with the rising of his beating chest. 'Hair that falls delicately in long strands of lavender pink'. The girl looked up at the blue haired man. She was in awe. 'Her eyes were clear, two toned. The colors of justice and mercy.' A smile formed at the corners of her lips, she's never met someone so handsome before. "Hello mister!" 'lastly, a voice, so young pure and innocent that anyone could fall in love with'. The man was surprised. Leaning his expression into a gentle smile, in response to hers, he bent down to her level placing a gentle set of hands on her head. "How would you like to come with me?" Her face brightened up three shades of rose. "R-Really?" He nodded at the young girl. "Wouldn't you like to live in a nice home, with lots of good food, and clothes? You can have whatever you want without having to worry anymore." The pinkette seemed hesitant. Even though the man was handsome, and his words sounded safe to her, he was still just a stranger. But then..."Don't you want a big brother to look after you?"  A family. That was all she ever wanted. "Brother..."the word played over in her head on repeat. "Okay!" She jumped up on her feet happily. "Alright then, Miwako, let big brother give you a piggy back ride." And she did. Ever since that day, she embraced her new identity. She grew fond of her new brother, and cherished every moment of their life together. Even though he started to get extremely busy, being apart of the hero association, she would always sit by and watch him on television.

He remembered that day all to well. How could he forget the day that love first entered his life. And now, standing in front of the recording business the giant flat screen television still proclaimed that one ad. Missing person: A young girl, with long pink hair. Missing for three years. Amai's face grew uneasy, but calm. 

Never the less, he had work to do and an image to upkeep.