Im Dreaming (Chapter 7)

Justin POV

I Dont know why but I really felt the need to apologize to this girl for India's actions towards her the other day. I thinks she's really shy and although she's being really mean towards me right now I still feel that I need to say something. I don't know why India called her ugly she's not ugly she actually really cute and she got a nice ass body ohh and how could I forget she got a fat ass too. But she just ain't my type I'm too Known to date a girl who's like a lame nobody who no one notices. Although I could just hit that cuz that body on point maybe I could just do a hit and run I mean won't nobody know what I'm trynna do yea that's what imma do.. I've been thinking for so long I got lost in my thoughts and forgot she was standing directly in front of me waiting to see what I had to say my hands were rested on he waist but I wanted to grab her ass.

"Justinnn , Justinnnnnn!!!!! " Crystal yelled trying to get his attention

Crystal yelled my name snapping me out of my thoughts."My bad crystal. it is crystal right?" I asked unsure if I was right of her name.

"Yes it's Crystal , but what do you need to talk me about" She said

"Ummmmm I wanted to apologize to you for the way India spoke to you the other day" I said feeling bad

"ohhh its okay I'm use to it I've had to deal with that since I was 13. I don't know why I never defended myself. I guess because I feel ugly so I guess yo girlfriend was right." She said

"Woww how can you say that about yoself your not ugly and you should start defending yourself you a nice looking girl "

I said

"ohhh Justin let's not pretending like you weren't laughing when your girlfriend called me ugly I could hear you from down the hall."She said

"Look I'm sorry that was immature of me and I wasn't laughing because I thought it was true I was laughing because I was in a awkward position and didn't know what else to do you really a beautiful, smart, girl with a really nice smile and and unbelievable body." I say she was being to blush. I reached my arm out and gently pulled her by her waist in to a sensual hug I looked down into her beautiful eyes and before she could speak i kissed her. her lips were so soft.

Crystal POV

Justin's tongue ran across my lip and allowed it to enter my mouth as I tongues fought with each other Justin's hand slide from the too of my back down to right above my ass. I reached up and wrapped my arms around his neck as he deepened the kiss. I looked over to the door and say my best friend smiling and air clapping. Justin turned my head with his index finger back to him and resumed kissing me. All I could think was OMG I really kiss Justin Combs and how his lips felt like slik. the way he held me in his arms I just wanted to melt, the butterflies in my stomach were ridiculous. Me and Justin both froze when we heard someone clear their throat..

"Ummm excuse me bitch but why are you kissing my man" India said

" first off who are you calling a bitch second off I didn't kiss him kiss me. Justin get your girlfriend" Crystal Said.

"India Look I kiss her but it ain't mean nothing so just chill" I said

Crystal POV

After hearing Justin say that the kiss meant nothing to him I could feel the tears forming in my eyes, but I held them back took a deep breath and walk over to just rasied my hand and smack him as hard a I could"Justin stay away from me, Dont look at me, don't talk to me and don't touch me." I said. As I walked away I stopped And told India she has one more time to step to me incorrect and imma beat her ass to a bloody pope.  

Justin POV

I tried grabbing crystal's arm as I called out her name "crystal wait..." I said but she ignored me and keep walking.

"Bae fuck her she got me Wtf I'm yo girl why you trippen off that ugly ass hoe, Cuz you ion never have time for me lately all you have time for is football, damn take me shopping" India Stated

"You know what India she's not ugly and she not a hoe unlike you All you do is Go from nigga to nigga. let's be really you just a money hungry bitch. Loyalty you can't even spell it all you do is think of yourself and I'm tired of it so its over we're thru lose my damn number. I said

"But baby please let's go have so fun and forget all about this." India said

"No India I'm not going to have sex with you I'm done we done its over leave me alone." I said

As I walked away from India all I could think was damn I fucked up with Crystal at first I wanted to just fuck her but ion know my plan might change cuz seeing those tears form in her eyes made me feel some type of way damn.