Chapter two

Picture of Jared above

Finally arriving home only to find my parents still at work. Making my way to the kitchen to get some dinner my phone goes off. Checking who it is I see a message from Issy asking if I want to go to a party on Saturday. I quickly reply saying yes then carry on making my way to the kitchen to make dinner. Once I finished eating I decided to have an early night and go to bed. I dream about the blue and grey eyes only for it to be cut short by the sound of my alarm. I get up and go have a shower before deciding on some black jeans a t-shirt and my converse today. Sticking my hair into a bun i make my way downstairs only to find a note on the fridge saying my parents are already gone. I grab an apple and head to school.

Arriving at school early I decide to go to my locker and see what lessons i have. Great English, Science, Catering and double P.E as if single P.E isn't bad enough. My first lessons were very uneventful. I'm now sat at dinner listening to Issy and Matthew talk about the party on Saturday. It's apparently an alpha to be birthday bash. Its a tradition that when the alphas son turns 18 he has a big party to find his mate. I can't wait to find my mate but got a month to wait yet as you can't sense your mate till your 18. 

The rest of lunch went by in a blur. I was now stood in the changing room dreading the 2 hours of P.E. It wasn't until I walked out I realized the P.E classes here were mixed. Walking over to Lucy as shes the only person I recognized in the class. I blanked out as the teacher started saying what we were going to do today. It wasn't until I heard the gym door slam open that I looked up and met the same blue and grey eyes that I couldn't see to forget. I looked back down as soon as his eyes met mine suddenly feeling really hot. I decided to listen to the teacher now as he was now putting us in to teams for dodge ball. I got put on a team with Lucy, Jared and a load of people I had yet to learn the names of. Most of our team got out pretty fast leaving me Jared and some other dude. The other team had all the balls me and Jared managed to dodge them but the other guy got hit straight away. There was three people left on the other team and we had four balls. Jared threw his two missing the first one but getting some girl out with the second, so it was down to me. I threw the first one hitting the guy straight away, leaving just a girl which would be easy so I threw the ball and hit her. Next thing I knew I was in the air and looked down to see Jared celebrating our victory. He put me down and I felt cold with the lost of his contact. 

Walking out of school I bumped into Issy who invited me to go shopping tomorrow to find something for the party with her Hannah and Lucy. I happily agreed and carried on to my car. Finally home I was happy to hear my mum in the kitchen. Saying hello I grabbed a sandwich from the table and made my way upstairs as I had a lot of homework. Half way through my homework I heard my phone buzz on my bedside table. Walking over to it to see i had a text from an unknown number 

"you were great in P.E" 

"who is this" 

"It's Jared I asked Issy for your number hope you don't mind"

"oh right, no its fine"

"go to go anyway see you at school tomorrow"

I fell asleep with a smile on my face.