No turning back

I wake up on the bed, still in the guest bedroom...

I look to see the clock and that it is 6 in the morning.

I walk over to the bathroom and look around, I turn to the shower and after what seems like forever finally turn on the shower.

I strip down and get in. The hot water instantly relaxes me and I start to scrub away all the dirt and grime off of my body. I shampoo and condition my hair and get out. I take grey fuzzy towels and wrap one around my head and the other around my body. 

I Get up and walk over to the closet. I take out a black tube top, and ripped demin shorts. I slip on the clothes and put on some converse. I walk back over the the bathroom and look in the drawers to find a lot of makeup. Like a lot. I only put on some mascara and lip gloss, and find my self presentable. I just let my hair do its own thing, it's really hard to control. 

I nervously open the door and look around. Once I see that the coast it clear I start to walk down the hallway and go down the stairs. 

I smell breakfast and without thinking turn the corner into the kitchen and see him cooking, shirtless. His back is facing me so I just keep staring. 

I snap out of it and turn back to start sneaking away. I can't make it long until I hear him call my name. 

"Alexa?" He says questionably. 

I turn around, and give a nervous smile. "Good morning" I say while rubbing my arm. 

He just stops and it staring at me. I hate when people stare at me. I wish I could just read there minds and hear what they are thinking. 

He finally looks away and continues on breakfast. After he is done he takes out two plates and set waffles, bacon, and eggs onto the two plates. He sets the two plates on the bar in the kitchen, and walks over and sits down on one of the barstools. I just stand where I am and stare. After about 30 seconds he turns and pats down the seat next to him. 

I go over and sit down and start to eat. He stops and just looks at me eating. I stop for a second and look over at him, his eyes meet with mine, and in a slit second I look away. 

I few moments later he finally says something. 

"We need to talk." He says. I look over and see him just staring at me again. 

"Ok, what about?" I say kind of skeptic. "Us." He says while he is still looking at me.

"Ok. The talk." I look him in the eye and I can see that angered him a little.

"We need to set some ground rules" I scoff at what he just said. "It's not like i'll be staying for long. "

He growls at my last sentence. "Yes Alexa, you will be staying here until I die. Let's just cut this short and say that the stunt you pulled yesterday was not ok. And will not be happening again. And if it does happen again you will face punishments. " He says in a very harsh tone. When he said my name I flinched.

"You will have two guards by your side at all times, they will only not be at your side when you're in your room. If you choose to leave pack lands, and for example go to the city, I will accompany you, you have to ask permission from me to go anywhere. And f you don't follow these rules you will be punished." He finishes. I am sitting there with my mouth open.

I growl at him and look him in the eyes, I start to yell..."You can't just take away my rights!